ADVERTISEMENT

MIKE BOBO

JAYBURGER 11

Dec 5, 2006
If anyone has any doubts,you need help...he just pumps up points on sec defenses with “limited” talent(to absolutely say the least)...he is definitely the answer as our offensive coordinator...now the ONLY question,in my mind,is should he be the head coach when,inevitably,muschamp is gone....i would absolutely be fine with that,because if someone else is hired as head coach,we will more than likely lose bobo,because a new coach wants to bring “his” guys,and i don,t blame him....i,m absolutely a believer in MIKE BOBO...if what he,s doing with the personnel he has doesn’t make you believe in him,then i question YOU lol....he,s definately a good coordinator at the least

If anyone has any doubts,you need help...he just pumps up points on sec defenses with “limited” talent(to absolutely say the least)...he is definitely the answer as our offensive coordinator...now the ONLY question,in my mind,is should he be the head coach when,inevitably,muschamp is gone....i would absolutely be fine with that,because if someone else is hired as head coach,we will more than likely lose bobo,because a new coach wants to bring “his” guys,and i don,t blame him....i,m absolutely a believer in MIKE BOBO...if what he,s doing with the personnel he has doesn’t make you believe in him,then i question YOU lol....he,s definately a good coordinator at the least

I’ll bite.... how did his offense do against LSU and Texas A&M.... I’ll hang up and listen

I don't think I'd say he is "definitely" the answer, but I will go as far as to say that he is not the problem.

Mike Bobo is awful and I see you said he pumps out points on teams, with “limited defenses” so I think you’re being sarcastic here, at least I hope. 🤔

New coach brings in his own coaches. No more hold overs - no more excuses 2 years into the new coaches contract.

Reactions: The Gadfly
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT