ADVERTISEMENT

minority candidate?

As already stated, offer the job to Coach Strong. If we are lucky he will take it. If not we move on without any stupid restrictions.

"if we're lucky he'll take it"????? Seriously? Charlie Strong is not a good HC. You have to suck pretty bad to fail at Texas with all of the money and recruits anyone could ever dream of. I don't understand why some are so in love with Strong.

Is there any qualified minority coaches for us to consider. I know the university was questioned by some for not at least considering a minority coach during are our last two coaching searches.

Seriously??? I mean seriously? If the guy (or lady for that matter) has polka dots, who gives a rip? Why is it that this is only a topic when white folks are the majority. Do we really need to go down this road again but I will.
Lets say then that we put racial quotas on the NBA, NFL, etc. Is that right? O Lord, if we go there, we will have to have black folks playing Hockey. I say get over it.
Quotas are designed to promote equality and diversity but ironically all they do is promote racism.

Reactions: jonesz21
I can think a several great minority candidates but I think only 1 might be interested and that would be Charley if things continue going south at Texas. I would take the Stanford or A&M coach in a minute but neither of those options will present themselves

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT