ADVERTISEMENT

Miss St 4 UNC 1 through 4.....

MSU pitcher should be finished after 6 innings. Well over 100 pitches. Hopefully bullpen can shut it down.

UNC’s pitcher orders chicken tenders, a quesadilla, fries, a banana pudding milkshake, and a side of buffalo sauce at Cook Out. They have PLENTY to talk about in the booth in this game.

After 106 pitches through 6, he continues to pitch in the 7th. Hope he still has enough in the tank.

Wow. MSU drops a routine fly ball to RF lead off the 7th. Runner ends up on 3rd. Two brutally bad errors for MSU in last two innings. They might be feeling the pressure.

Pitching change.

4-2 MSU through 7. Bulldogs have lead off man on 1st with 0 outs in Top 8.

Bases Loaded, no outs for MSU in Top of the 8th. Hopefully MSU can pile it on here!

Error by UNC 3rd Baseman. 7-2. Still Loaded. Still no outs. This is great!

Fox out to make another pitching change.

MSU grounds to short. Throws home...and the catcher just drops it. Run scores on the error. 8-2. Still Loaded. Still no out. They are crumbling!

Reactions: cockofdawn
I can’t recall the bases being loaded for so many consecutive batters. Usually a hit scores two or a run scores on an out. They are literally moving one base at a time.

UNC finally gets an out. Short fly ball. Nobody advances...Bases still loaded with one out.

3 more runs score on a double. Same dude (Westburg) that hit the Grand Slam earlier. 7 RBIs today.

12-2 Bulldogs. 2 outs.

Happy to pull against UN-carolina........... thanks for the updates

I can't watch college baseball with out the Yardcocks, but I am glad some of you are.

I have to catch a flight here in about 22 minutes. This top half of the inning MIGHT be over by then...;)

I just enjoy watching the Tar Heels fall apart.

UNC hadn’t committed an error in 20 innings coming into the game today. 8 of 12 runs are unearned.

Other than that one pitch he left hanging, he pretty much put up 0's on MSt....that one pitch was a big one though, then UNC had one of those innings where just nothing goes right....college baseball at its best. Reminded me of UNCw's inning against ECU in the Regionals.

Reactions: atl-cock
Holes can not get out of Omaha fast enough... Thanks to some rain delays they stayed longer than I wanted them too..
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT