ADVERTISEMENT

Mississippi State -9.5 over South Carolina

Not seeing it but I applaud your faith and optimism. I will be interested to see how we come out tonight after letting one slip away we could have had.

Carter is going to make a three point shot from section 215 row 12 of the Colonial Life Arena and Brown will drive to the basket with all five defenders on him and bank it off the back backboard and convert the free throw for the three point play.

This is terrible. About as bad as church league basketball. The women’s team seriously doesn’t make terrible passes and shots like this team.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Grinding my teeth, the turnovers and rebounding is just too much frustrating to watch. I will say the coaching deserves flak with it seems like each game teams are able to capitalize a someone being open underneath or going to the basket for an easy score. that is something that the coaches should correct.

it has been a tough year, but keep in mind South Carolina is starting from scratch and Sean Miller, Bill Belichick or Greg Popovich would not do any better with the current roster.

R.a80cd4f16d6e43b3b5aac5ca50390364

Last edited:
Guys this team is basically overmatched overwhelmingly at every position by most any team in the SEC. They did have that one special night where everything went right and Kentucky just hit rock bottom before Cal somehow steadied the ship. But on most nights USC has one real weapon in GG. Folks gear defense to limit him and there are no real options. I know everybody wants to win now. But when Frank got exiled, the rest of the team got out of town quicker than he did. I don’t know if Paris is the guy or not. The problem is that until he can recruit some competent SEC level players we won’t know. I won’t even attempt to judge him until the 24-25 season. I hate it, but that’s where we are. So let’s blame Tanner. He should have known two years before he fired Frank that the program was going nowhere.

This is terrible. About as bad as church league basketball. The women’s team seriously doesn’t make terrible passes and shots like this team.
I dont know about that. You gotta be pretty tough to play church league. Weak passes wont cut it.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT