ADVERTISEMENT

Mississippi State is clearly the best team in college baseball right now

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
Mississippi State is clearly the best team in college baseball right now. Wow, I am impressed with those guys. Texas had a really good team this year, the type you wouldn't be surprised to win a championship with. Fighters. But Mississippi took them out. Both CWS losses to them. I thought Vanderbilt with their twin first round pick starters had an advantage on everyone, but Mississippi is just tearing up Rocker and the rest of the pitching staff.

Mississippi State has been playing sports since 1895. It has never won a national title in any team sport. That’s about to change tonite.

Reactions: Cola G'Cock
This thread is practically begging for an appearance by Bruce Dickinson:
Walken-Cowbell.jpg

Mississippi State is clearly the best team in college baseball right now. Wow, I am impressed with those guys. Texas had a really good team this year, the type you wouldn't be surprised to win a championship with. Fighters. But Mississippi took them out. Both CWS losses to them. I thought Vanderbilt with their twin first round pick starters had an advantage on everyone, but Mississippi is just tearing up Rocker and the rest of the pitching staff.
Total domination of the presumably indominable. How about that?

Glad to see them win it all for a few reasons. One of which is that we actually got mentioned being the last to win back to back 😊 Plus, to hell with Vandy.

Was anybody else flipping back and forth between the game and the replay of our 2011 CWS championship win over UF which was playing on ESPNU at the same time? I sure was. Seems like yesterday yet seems like forever ago. Time to get that feeling back....I miss it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT