ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri -14.5 over South Carolina

Be interesting to see. We played hard last game. Now we go halfway across the county after GGs social media lesson.

On a side note, Missouri was a dumpster fire last year. They changed coaches and they look drastically better. They seem to be well coached. Maybe we could learn from them.

Be interesting to see. We played hard last game. Now we go halfway across the county after GGs social media lesson.

On a side note, Missouri was a dumpster fire last year. They changed coaches and they look drastically better. They seem to be well coached. Maybe we could learn from them.
Jackson is a young man and likely still does not process he represents South Carolina and not an individual. Likely Carter and Teen Wolf reminded him that this is about we and not me.

Coach Paris is learning each game about this conference since he is new to it and will not play at every arena until end of next season (with the exception of Oklahoma and Texas). Missouri has been a surprise with their new coach, however the only other team that took a blow with the roster like South Carolina did is Louisiana State which currently both teams have the same conference rekord. Would Florida be a decent team if Castleton decided to transfer after White decided to go to Georgia?

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Jackson is a young man and likely still does not process he represents South Carolina and not an individual. Likely Carter and Teen Wolf reminded him that this is about we and not me.

Coach Paris is learning each game about this conference since he is new to it and will not play at every arena until end of next season (with the exception of Oklahoma and Texas). Missouri has been a surprise with their new coach, however the only other team that took a blow with the roster like South Carolina did is Louisiana State which currently both teams have the same conference rekord. Would Florida be a decent team if Castleton decided to transfer after White decided to go to Georgia?
Missouri had a good amount of roster turnover as well, Kobe Brown is the only real player of impact who was on the roster last year. Gates has done a great job at pieceing together a roster of mainly mid-major and JUCO transfers and making them competitive.

The problem is you can't even bet on this team. You have no idea if they're going to cover on the road, or lose by 40 at home.
I certainly can’t recommend it in a year like this. I usually say bet against us. If you win at least you have some money. If you lose at least we played well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT