ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri Should Solve Own Problems Before Inciting Discontent Elsewhere

ansoncock

Gold Member
Mar 14, 2001
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...arring-media-coverage/?utm_term=.a10c337a03f3

Missouri is the school that had social justice worker and Mass Media Professor Melissa Click try to incite a mob to lynch a reporter ("we need some muscle over here") who refused to stop recording their assembly in their safe space. Watch the video. This hateful person was a Missouri professor!

I am thankful this did not happen at USC.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...arring-media-coverage/?utm_term=.a10c337a03f3

Missouri is the school that had social justice worker and Mass Media Professor Melissa Click try to incite a mob to lynch a reporter ("we need some muscle over here") who refused to stop recording their assembly in their safe space. Watch the video. This hateful person was a Missouri professor!

I am thankful this did not happen at USC.

Missouri has some really deep problems. They really should try to solve them rather than sling discontent and bogus charges in the direction of others.
I posted this in a separate thread because everyone should see the video. The Missouri administration should have shut this down way before it ever escalated to the situation in the video.

Likewise, the Missouri Administration should work now to engender a more sportsmanlike atmosphere among its student athletes, so they will better represent their University. Lots of homework to do before criticizing others!

What is a social justice worker?

My bad, the correct term is Social Justice Warrior. Lots of colleges and universities today have majors in curricula that are steeped in this philosophy that is just about guaranteed to result in a low paid, disgruntled graduate who will get a low return on his/her education investment. Any "professor" who teaches this junk should be ashamed of themselves for indoctrinating impressionable young people.

Social justice warrior. ... Social justice warrior (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual who promotes socially progressive views, including feminism, civil rights, and multiculturalism, as well as identity politics.

Some people do not consider this a pejorative term and are proud SJWs.

Reactions: tl from little hell
Well, we will have to agree to disagree in a friendly way.
I think we should as this is not a politics board and we agree on what counts, the Gamecocks. It seems odd to me that someone would be definitively against "social progress" but I'm sure some things about me would seem odd to you as well

I think we should as this is not a politics board and we agree on what counts, the Gamecocks. It seems odd to me that someone would be definitively against "social progress" but I'm sure some things about me would seem odd to you as well
It is not progress, just because it may be labeled by some as "progress". How many advertisements do you see that use labeling gimmicks to sell a product? Same with "social progress". It is a labeling gimmick used to push an ideology.

Many professors in liberal arts will use their teaching pulpits to bully their students, who may be just out of high school, by intimidating them using the grade book and peer pressure in order to teach a liberal orthodoxy and shut down free speech and expression. They are not teaching "social progress", but are inflicting their own narrow viewpoints upon their students, who are paying their salaries.

Did you watch the video of Missouri Assistant Professor Melissa Click in the video at the start of this link? The reason I posted this link to the video is that Missouri has come to USC and incited discontent among the Gamecock family, with some Gamecocks claming we are racists. I just wanted to show that Missouri has serious issues of their own they should solve before inciting issues elsewhere.

"Social progress" is actually regressive. There is no progress in "progressives." You are very naive if you have bought into this double speak.

Reactions: 76gintcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT