ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri Uniform Prediction Thread

Carolina4

Oct 9, 2006
Ok guys, now for the things that really matter. This one is tricky as we have worn white helmets twice this season (both losses) and our garnet throwback. I’m thinking we go Black Magic against UK. Missouri typically wears a black helmet, which doesn’t matter, but when you have 3 colors you’d think you wouldn’t wear the same as the opponent.

Still, I’m going Black helmets, white jerseys, garnet pants. Unique but thinking we throw some garnet in there.

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
Ok guys, now for the things that really matter. This one is tricky as we have worn white helmets twice this season (both losses) and our garnet throwback. I’m thinking we go Black Magic against UK. Missouri typically wears a black helmet, which doesn’t matter, but when you have 3 colors you’d think you wouldn’t wear the same as the opponent.

Still, I’m going Black helmets, white jerseys, garnet pants. Unique but thinking we throw some garnet in there.
Garnet White Black 1980’s style! I want to see the reverse away uniforms of what they wore during Hilinski’s first start.

Garnet White Black 1980’s style! I want to see the reverse away uniforms of what they wore during Hilinski’s first start.

I think it would look weird having traditional helmet and pants, mixed with a modern Jersey. I wish we had a white version of it. Man I hope we get the message and change to those classics in every game.

Reactions: uscfan1981
Their uniforms will feature blood stains is all I know. This is the Jammie Robinson coming out party.

wont be black helmets- Mizzu wears black helmets

gallery_2_73_59102.jpeg

You make sense but the uniform pickers don’t. We wore black helmets and black pants, even if we were the home team. At that point I don’t believe Missouri has worn a white or yellow alternate. Would’ve made sense to wear white or garnet.

Reactions: ken in sacramento
Let's just put our big boy pants on and kick Mizzou's ass. Is that too much to ask? Grown men getting all excited over what color uniform we wear is just amazing.

ADVERTISEMENT