ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri WBB team more physical than their football team

Just hit me why I think of John Stockton every time I see A'ja Wilson on the court, lol!

What did they do? Must have been pretty bad since last year's game was in Miz.
Sorry - 2 years ago. We were sitting above the visiting bench. They were yelling things at our players in the first half. The other Mizzou parents were even getting on them. Security came down at one point and said something to them, and stayed close by the rest of the game.

Reactions: GarnetGhost
Sorry - 2 years ago. We were sitting above the visiting bench. They were yelling things at our players in the first half. The other Mizzou parents were even getting on them. Security came down at one point and said something to them, and stayed close by the rest of the game.
Sounds like the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Reactions: cockhornleghorn
Yet you took a gratuitous shot at Beth Mowins based on her looks earlier in this thread. Puzzling.
There are always outliers - given a sufficient sample size. I don't like Rosie O'Donnell, either, for various reasons. That doesn't invalidate my statement that I like women in general.

Last edited:
There are always outliers - given a sufficient sample size. I don't like Rosie O'Donnell, either, for various reasons. That doesn't invalidate my statement that I like women in general.

Ok. I get it. Love means to find attractive. It does not mean respecting or to avoid denigrating for physical characteristics when unprovoked.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT