ADVERTISEMENT

Missouri: Who Do You Think Of?

LB Dantzler when he said after a series there, he was so glad he never had to play another game at Missouri again.

For me it’s Brad Smith.

I know what Michigan fans felt like losing the Outback Bowl to us a couple of years ago because we had no business losing the Independence Bowl to Missouri in Spurrier’s first season.

By the way, Missouri definitely needs to go back to this uniform. Much better than their current look(s).
2025475.0.jpg

Yeah first name that popped in my head too . He went “Vince Young” on us . What a great player . He had a couple of good season in the NFL as a WR/ KR for the jets I think . Dude was a heck of an athlete . Jeremy Macklin was another beast of a player . He was uncoverable in college .

Has the loot never been found?
There was a guy on, I think it was AE, who was searching for some James gang loot.. I'm not sure if he ever found it. I know he found some remnants of some of it in the base of a tree. Also, not sure which robbery or robberies he was investigating, it's been so long since

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
There was a guy on, I think it was AE, who was searching for some James gang loot.. I'm not sure if he ever found it. I know he found some remnants of some of it in the base of a tree. Also, not sure which robbery or robberies he was investigating, it's been so long since

That will make for some interesting research when I have time.

NO ONE.....why the hell are they in the SEC?! When Michael Sams after working at it or Norm whatever his name is, the former basketball coach occurs only after a few minutes of overthinking, the team needs to move to the Big Ten. Give me NC State, Florida St. or Virginia Tech or someone else that demographically makes sense.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT