ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou is better than Aggies...

MTsumner92

Jul 31, 2005
I knew we were toast after Lloyd took that hit in the 1st quarter. We have no one behind him that's close right now. Lloyd is good enough to overcome OL. Juju went in and it was an automatic blitz to wherever he went because if it was a pass then Juju can't block so that is an automatic sack.

Rattler is immature. Doesn't play consistently smart. Just watching him tuck it and run gives me a heart attack. His overthrows are killing us. I keep waiting for him to settle down but it just doesn't look like it's going to happen. I'm all for giving Doty a try at this point.

Reactions: TAV31
Rattler is just being what he has always been, no surprise there. The bigger issue is who evaluated him and got him to transfer? That will continue to be an issue be it transfers or recruits.

Our sole chance against legitimate teams does seem to be Lloyd.
And we wouldn't of won the East without lattimore back then. And Bama would of beaten Clemson in that playoff meeting if Bama's #1 back didn't get hurt during that championship game. I can write a list with hundreds of examples of teams solely winning because of that one special RB.
We just have a dumbass as our OC right now. Even if your best guy goes down, you gotta figure something out as the coach.

It would be comical, if not so sad. During the OC press conference today, he talked about playing "EVERYBODY + ANYBODY" this weekend, but they will not do it, ever. They will take this 6th win against Vandy and act like the projection is still up with a bowl game invite. Just so much left on the table any kind of game planning. SAD.

It would be comical, if not so sad. During the OC press conference today, he talked about playing "EVERYBODY + ANYBODY" this weekend, but they will not do it, ever. They will take this 6th win against Vandy and act like the projection is still up with a bowl game invite. Just so much left on the table any kind of game planning. SAD.
I wouldn’t count on beating Vandy,,,

Reactions: Forever Fowl
He also said it’s early in the season so I guess we need to be patient even though we’re at the 9th game.

Rattler is just being what he has always been, no surprise there. The bigger issue is who evaluated him and got him to transfer? That will continue to be an issue be it transfers or recruits.
Lol…yeah, like your team would’ve not offered him a scholarship

Umm, no we wouldn’t have.
You would have, regardless of having Hooker back. Rattler reached out to us at the urging of Stogner. Had he done the same UT would have said sure. But believe what you want.

Oh wait, you knew UT would be undefeated and ranked #1 at this point of the season like the rest of the nation so maybe I am 😑 wrong.
But I’m not. Your hope before the season was that you might be able to beat either UF, UGA, or Bama once since it’s been about 18 years for each.

Last edited:
You would have, regardless of having Hooker back. Rattler reached out to us at the urging of Stogner. Had he done the same UT would have said sure. But believe what you want.

Oh wait, you knew UT would be undefeated and ranked #1 at this point of the season like the rest of the nation so maybe I am 😑 wrong.
But I’m not. Your hope before the season was that you might be able to beat either UF, UGA, or Bama once since it’s been about 18 years for each.
Think what you want but Rattler would not have played for Heupel. He has never been any better than what he has been with you all right now And that is not very good at all. I do recall reading and hearing about how he would win the Heisman and lead you all to Atlanta this year though. As for us being 8-0 I don’t think anyone expected that except our coaches and players. But it sure does feel great to finally be back where we traditionally belong. Win or lose Saturday (we will win by at least 17 points IMO) this season has been incredible already. Anything else is just gravy moving forward.

I don’t post here to degrade your team and try to be respectful to your team and you all. That being said, Yes the last 15 years have been nothing but a disaster for us. However given our tradition, our record and our place in the history of cfb I knew that once we got rid of the incompetence in the AD’s, President’s and Chancellor’s offices we would come back. We did and we are and honestly, the last 15 years just make this feel even better.

Tennessee being 8-0 is definitely one of the biggest surprises of the season, along with TCU.
Your offense has been prolific for sure. Even the great Saban couldn't figure out how to stop it. I'm interested to see if y'all can keep it going against UGA.

Tennessee being 8-0 is definitely one of the biggest surprises of the season, along with TCU.
Your offense has been prolific for sure. Even the great Saban couldn't figure out how to stop it. I'm interested to see if y'all can keep it going against UGA.
Heupel has proven he can out scheme the best of the best defensive gurus. As always the question is which secondary will show up, the one against Florida or the one against Ken tuck And can we get pressure on the qb? After 15 years of getting beat down and kicked in the face its still hard to believe but Heup and these players just keep winning.

I hope you all throttle vandie.

Tennessee coming back to Earth today

Rattler is an extremely talented QB, who everyone rated the No.1 qb in the 2019 class, and every major team (including Tennessee) offered. In college, he has shown some flaws, especially under pressure or when getting hit a lot. Watch his 2020 highlights, when OU gave him plenty of protection and you can see what a quality qb he can be.

Getting n g a little ahead of yourself with that sixth win don't ya think?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT