ADVERTISEMENT

Mizzou tickets?

Kurt Frederick

Jun 14, 2017
I hope I'm doing this right. I'm new. :)

I'm a former player living in Omaha, Nebraska. I don't get back to SC nearly as much as I'd like, so with our guys playing in Columbia, Missouri this year, I'd like to drive over and catch the game. I tried to buy from the ticket office, but I guess the allotment is spoken for. They told me my best bet was to try to buy from Mizzou. That kinda hurt my feelings.

Anyway, anyone looking to get shed of some Mizzou tickets? I'm hoping for 3 or 4.

Thanks!

I hope I'm doing this right. I'm new. :)

I'm a former player living in Omaha, Nebraska. I don't get back to SC nearly as much as I'd like, so with our guys playing in Columbia, Missouri this year, I'd like to drive over and catch the game. I tried to buy from the ticket office, but I guess the allotment is spoken for. They told me my best bet was to try to buy from Mizzou. That kinda hurt my feelings.

Anyway, anyone looking to get shed of some Mizzou tickets? I'm hoping for 3 or 4.

Thanks!
I remember you, qb from Tucker high school I think. They ended up switching you to receiver right. Think we had a class or two together. If you wait until early mid August our ticket office should have extra tickets. If not Stubhub will have tons of cheap seats/ good locations also the week of the game. Hope you are doing well and that helps.

I remember you, qb from Tucker high school I think. They ended up switching you to receiver right. Think we had a class or two together. If you wait until early mid August our ticket office should have extra tickets. If not Stubhub will have tons of cheap seats/ good locations also the week of the game. Hope you are doing well and that helps.
Yep, that's me. I'm doing well. What class did we have together?

Yep, that's me. I'm doing well. What class did we have together?

I think it was one of those basic freshman year classes, I can't remember the subject. Only thing I remember is a smoking hot blonde named Shay I believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT