ADVERTISEMENT

Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasask

Jan 5, 2004
Why was my sinking ship post get taken down just a truthful observation we are losing recruits right and left !!!!!

im not a mod, but i would say because its negative and all the other naysayers are gonna jump on it and just keep piling on.....it does no good for our program, fans or the university.....we dont need doom and gloom.....i dont know your intentions behind it and dont presume.....im just saying i think thats why they took it down

Originally posted by wasask:
Why was my sinking ship post get taken down just a truthful observation we are losing recruits right and left !!!!!
Because you were basing it on saying that USC was losing a recruit who just visited UL. He came away from saying he was still committed to USC and is visiting USC next week.

Posting that the entire program is a sinking ship after a recruit reaffirmed his pledge, and is visiting, is ludicrous. That thread is meant more to elicit a response than to provide something thoughtful and informative to the board.

Originally posted by uscbeckham:
Because you were basing it on saying that USC was losing a recruit who just visited UL. He came away from saying he was still committed to USC and is visiting USC next week.

Posting that the entire program is a sinking ship after a recruit reaffirmed his pledge, and is visiting, is ludicrous. That thread is meant more to elicit a response than to provide something thoughtful and informative to the board.
lol beck, this is why I say you're probably the best mod this forum has ever had. your answer was *so* much better than the other response this OP got....

I'm glad to hear we haven't had any more decommitments. They are never a good thing, though their decisions should always be respected.

Originally posted by CaliCock:
Originally posted by uscbeckham:

lol beck, this is why I say you're probably the best mod this forum has ever had. your answer was *so* much better than the other response this OP got....
and just wut was wrong with my response?!?!?!......i was trying to be nice.....what i really wanted to say would have got me banned.....i didnt even read the thread.....not much insight on it.....if i did, i can PROMISE you i would have had a better response than beckham.....i taught beckham everything he knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT