ADVERTISEMENT

Monte Lee is the next CU baseball HC

I guess you have your source, but that's not what is being reported on another site. They are reporting the Maryland coach is the front runner.

I guess you have your source, but that's not what is being reported on another site. They are reporting the Maryland coach is the front runner.
I mean, I guess there is a small chance I'm wrong but I don't think so. Clemson still has some competive disadvantages with scholarships and stuff, but Monte seems like a class act.

He is a class act, he came from the Gamecock coaching ranks.
Just think, a Gamecock coaching the Clemsux team. WOW

The Maryland coach is not the leading candidate. He isn't even 2nd. That would be the UVA assistant.

You fired a hof coach and hired c of c coach. He is good but not better than jack. Gotta love taterville. Every coach and recruit is the next gem superstar. I hope the c of c coach gets the job. He is a good guy and deserves the pay raise.

If true, Clemson will improve greatly. I don't think Holbrook should have been fired after this season, so I'm not in that camp at all. That said, I expect him to have a bad season again next year and every year as long as he's here, because I don't think he's a very good coach. I wish this was next year, because I think Tanner may would replace Holbrook after next year. I feel like we missed on a great coach by one year.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs
You fired a hof coach and hired c of c coach. He is good but not better than jack. Gotta love taterville. Every coach and recruit is the next gem superstar. I hope the c of c coach gets the job. He is a good guy and deserves the pay raise.

You sound pretty smart...

He may not be a better coach but he will surely recruit the in state talent better than jack. We have typically won that battle but may have a little more competition

Good news is if he does well, good chance we will end up hiring him away from them at some point.

That worked out extremely well for us. Clemson wouldn't have the pipeline into FL getting just about any 5* we want if it weren't for you idiots sending us ole Fat Brad.
That you've done sooooooo much with.

Let's quantify your 5 stars, shall we?

- One ESPN replay that never ended over the off-season
- I got nothin'

the end?
And that one five star whipped your ass time and again.

He may not be a better coach but he will surely recruit the in state talent better than jack. We have typically won that battle but may have a little more competition
Clemson has 19 on the roster from this state now. Maybe we should else where LOL

According to my friends on the C of C Board of Trustees, Monte Lee to Clemson is not a done deal. Also heard, C of C offered him a 10 year contract which would leave him in Charleston of all places with job security.

Now you know these Taters dont have to actually win anything to run their mouths. I had one here at work who wouldnt shut up even when we were pounding them.

I said this a week ago, no one believed me. clemson is going after Lee hard. CoC is counter offering hardcore though.

According to my friends on the C of C Board of Trustees, Monte Lee to Clemson is not a done deal. Also heard, C of C offered him a 10 year contract which would leave him in Charleston of all places with job security.
I wouldn't pin myself down if I were him. Charleston's not a destination job for most coaches. Maybe he's different though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT