ADVERTISEMENT

Moore to NFL?

BigTomE

May 5, 2015
Johns Island, SC
What are your thoughts? I hope he doesn't follow in the footsteps of Victor Hampton and Kelsey Quarles. Moore's a great player, but Hampton and Quarles were great players as well. Now I bet they're both wishing they would have returned for their final season. If he's projected high in the draft, then it only benefits him to leave early. But if he's projected low, and he chooses to leave just for the opportunity, then that could be a mistake. One more successful season would only improve his draft status. Either way, of course I wish him the best and I hope he makes the right decision for himself. Has he given any indication as to what his thoughts are? Twitter or any other social media comments?

He'll never be a LB in the NFL. He'd make a good safety I think, got good hands, and he's smart.

Reactions: NetworkX
After his eligibility has expired. Sure. Stupid, stupid move if he leaves early. Reminds me of Quarles & Hampton. Same for Cooper. He's dropped way too many balls this year to have high draft stock.

Wayyyy too small to be a linebacker. If he could put on 30 lbs and still play like he does then I'd say yes.

Cooper will do well in the NFL, Moore don't believe so.

Marcus Spears says Moore should go in 4-5 round.No way I see that.

.....7th and last round at best.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT