ADVERTISEMENT

More annoying: the whistler or the pointer (Hognoxious)?

i hate whistlers....if he were near me, id jump him and after all was said and done he would be whistling through his ass

Reactions: pettyw
I want to see those 2 in the same ballpark. The Pointer ain't gonna put up with the Whistler all game. Could get very interesting.
Hilarious. Did y'all see the little pendulum toy the pointer was holding? That's an odd fellow.

I can honestly say that I'd love to see a fight between them, with both getting injured just enough that they can't go to the ballpark. Seriously, whistler guy absolutely ruins my game-watching experience.

Reactions: pettyw and ulysses5
If we are talking about this annoying guy at the candy game, I would love to throat punch him. How does he still have his front teeth?

That pointer dude needs that finger shoved up his ...

What kind of presumably grown man stands there and points like that?

Fat asshat. I'd be embarrassed to have that dude represent my school in any way, shape or form.

He's one reason why for years I've thought we should take down the fences separating spectators from those on the ballfield and instead of a seventh inning stretch, let there be a seventh innning ass whipping period where players, coaches, managers, bat boys and umps can go up in the stands and see just how brave some folks really are.

Sorry for the rant. Dude just really got on my nerves yesterday.

Where in the San Juans were you? I go to CO often but haven't had the time to make it down that way.

Was driving on 160 & 145 from Durango to Montrose. Went by Telluride. Can’t remember all the road numbers. It was a round about route due to a wildfire having a portion of 550 closed off. I hope that makes sense because OnStar had us routed through hell and half of Georgia to get around the fire so I had to revert to the old fashioned way of navigation, map!

Was driving on 160 & 145 from Durango to Montrose. Went by Telluride. Can’t remember all the road numbers. It was a round about route due to a wildfire having a portion of 550 closed off. I hope that makes sense because OnStar had us routed through hell and half of Georgia to get around the fire so I had to revert to the old fashioned way of navigation, map!
Yeah that fire is horrible. What a good trip you had. Be safe. BTW my gf lives in Woodruff. Good town.

Yeah that fire is horrible. What a good trip you had. Be safe. BTW my gf lives in Woodruff. Good town.

No way! You won’t believe this! We went out to eat in Montrose tonight. We mentioned to our waiter that we were from South Carolina and he asked what part. I said Greenville/Spartanburg area (because nobody knows Woodruff) and he said he was from Spartanburg. I said you know Woodruff then, he said his parents lived in Woodruff before he was born!

At home pointer is more annoying. I can cut the volume down and eliminate the whistler at home. I can’t not look at the TV.

In person the whistler is more annoying. Until I get hearing aids I can’t tune that out live.

Short answer is they are both equally annoying in their own ways.

Reactions: boothkd
Hognoxious wouldn't be a problem if the broadcaster would ignore him. Growing up we ignored silly and obnoxious people. Now they are glorified. The announcers even had the audacity to say that the fans in Columbia would be just as annoying and obnoxious as the fans in Fayetteville.

Hognoxious wouldn't be a problem if the broadcaster would ignore him. Growing up we ignored silly and obnoxious people. Now they are glorified. The announcers even had the audacity to say that the fans in Columbia would be just as annoying and obnoxious as the fans in Fayetteville.

It's funny the fine lines that are walked these days. I'm all for getting onto the other team and umps but I guess to me it's childish if that is "your thing"....now I'm not going all PC and saying the guy is a bully BUT isn't this the very behaviour that the anti-bully crowd frown upon? Yet here, ESPN sort of glorifies it.
It's a stretch maybe and I don't care really one way or the other. I just think it's annoying. It'd annoy me if it was a Carolina fan and that was the face of our baseball fans.

Won't even gratify the fat guy by using his stupid nickname, but...

Watch out for that guy on the news. Would not be surprised if he's involved in some nefarious activity

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT