ADVERTISEMENT

More rape allegations @ Baylor

lawcalcock

Apr 8, 2016
3 football players suspending for raping a member of the equestrian team... Lawd hayah muhcy..

I see the death penalty in their future...or at least an equal to the severe penalties received by KKKlempsux in 1982.

I see the death penalty in their future...or at least an equal to the severe penalties received by KKKlempsux in 1982.
They should shut that mess down but they won't... NCAA is scared to death of the Baylor mess..

I do appreciate the attempt at humor, and would enjoy it more if what actually happened at Baylor wasn't so despicable.
I concede the despicable point. Way more so than what happened at Vandy not too long ago...

If it ever happens here and there isn't an immediate and overwhelming response by our athletic department,wins and losses be damned ...

Well I'm out as a fan. The Gamecocks are my last tie to following sports of any sort. Sure if a game comes on somewhere I might watch it - maybe. But a younger me knew who was playing and watched lots of NFL and college games, along with the NBA. Just don't do it anymore.

That would be the final straw to me, and I'd walk away forever. I'd actually like to see the University give up sports if that's the price for winning.

In this case the school immediately suspended the players from the team, notified the Title IX coordinator to begin expulsion proceedings for the students, and notified both the police and the district attorney of the crime. What exactly are you thinking the school did wrong here? Before, sure Baylor was covering stuff up, but here it looks like a textbook response.

673b50ed4c08ff751d6d8c6cefbc22d9.jpg

I do appreciate the attempt at humor, and would enjoy it more if what actually happened at Baylor wasn't so despicable.

You need humor with this because this whole thing this is a joke asking the NCAA to do something... Some here are asking for the death penalty

The NCAA will not do anything to Baylor because they allow Penn State aka Pedophilia U to get away with raping little boys and covering it up for years... And what is their reward??? Top 10 program 2 or 3 years later...

Pedophilia U should have gotten the real SMU death penalty...

I will never support PU and will pull for anyone to beat their asses to the ground, even teams coached by Dabo's...

Last edited:
In this case the school immediately suspended the players from the team, notified the Title IX coordinator to begin expulsion proceedings for the students, and notified both the police and the district attorney of the crime. What exactly are you thinking the school did wrong here? Before, sure Baylor was covering stuff up, but here it looks like a textbook response.
Couldn't you agree that they are only following the rules now because they got caught before?

Hey now, by no means am I picking Baylor here, rather just pointing out that what you hear as compared to what you know don't always "match up". Cases in point...

And then there's the Duke Lacrosse team...

Don't think Baylor compares to these two, neither does what happened at Vandy. But somehow I just don't see things ending up at Baylor where 100% of the factual truths of BOTH SIDES will become publicly known.

JMHOFWIW. Sometimes this can be a seemingly F'd up world we live on/in.

Last edited:
Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
You need humor with this because this whole thing this is a joke asking the NCAA to do something... Some here are asking for the death penalty

The NCAA will not do anything to Baylor because they allow Penn State aka Pedophilia U to get away with raping little boys and covering it up for years... And what is their reward??? Top 10 program 2 or 3 years later...

Pedophilia U should have gotten the real SMU death penalty...

I will never support PU and will pull for anyone to beat their asses to the ground, even teams coached by Dabo's...
What happened at Penn St was outside of the NCAA's jurisdiction, as it did not involve student athletes. Sandusky needed to be thrown under the bus, for certain, but not by the NCAA. I'm not defending the NCAA, just want to make the analogy that if you commit a crime in Richland County, it's not the responsibility of a Charleston County solicitor to prosecute the case.

So who would be the rapist final four? Baylor, Penn St., Duke, & who else....?

I am all for punishing those guilty of such crimes, but it need to be noted that Duke Lacrosse was cleared when it was proven the allegations were false and the prosecutor was simply using the case to further his political career. He was subsequently disbarred due to his prosecutorial misconduct, among other things. I recommend the 30 for 30 "Fantastic Lies".

What happened at Penn St was outside of the NCAA's jurisdiction, as it did not involve student athletes. Sandusky needed to be thrown under the bus, for certain, but not by the NCAA. I'm not defending the NCAA, just want to make the analogy that if you commit a crime in Richland County, it's not the responsibility of a Charleston County solicitor to prosecute the case.

Not really, it happened during these kids to football camps offered by the school and coaches... On PU campus...

Correct, but the determining factor is that it did not involve PSU student athletes.

But, I think a GS watched this and reported it..

But it shouldn't matter whether or not is was a student athlete was involved... Rape is rape and it happened on campus...

The NCAA did get involved with PU, but they didn't carry it far enough... Took away wins and etc...

I am all for punishing those guilty of such crimes, but it need to be noted that Duke Lacrosse was cleared when it was proven the allegations were false and the prosecutor was simply using the case to further his political career. He was subsequently disbarred due to his prosecutorial misconduct, among other things. I recommend the 30 for 30 "Fantastic Lies".

I've seen it. Didn't necessarily believe it.

But, I think a GS watched this and reported it..

But it shouldn't matter whether or not is was a student athlete was involved... Rape is rape and it happened on campus...

The NCAA did get involved with PU, but they didn't carry it far enough... Took away wins and etc...
As far as it being the NCAA's job to prosecute a crime, it does matter whether or not a student was involved. Certainly the NCAA can/should assist the prosecution however they can, but ultimately, this is not on the NCAA.

As far as it being the NCAA's job to prosecute a crime, it does matter whether or not a student was involved. Certainly the NCAA can/should assist the prosecution however they can, but ultimately, this is not on the NCAA.

Then there nothing to see here...

Penn State Abuse Scandal: A Guide And Timeline
https://www.npr.org/2011/11/08/142111804/penn-state-abuse-scandal-a-guide-and-timeline

If NCAA ignores Baylor rape scandal, it deserves the death penalty

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...01b6b443624_story.html?utm_term=.ea55b7d44a8f

Why the NCAA may never punish Baylor for its rape scandal the way fans demand

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...lor-for-its-rape-scandal-the-way-fans-demand/

With all said, if the equestrian team's horse was raped, then the NCAA would come to the defense of the horse over the equestrian rider...

After all, the horse the property of the NCAA....

Couldn't you agree that they are only following the rules now because they got caught before?

Absolutely. The bad AD is gone, the bad HC is gone, the president is gone, they now have an effective Title IX office, etc, so lots of changes happened only after "they got caught".

protect children
respect women
try to live by the example you want others to see and identify you by...................

these stories are sad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT