ADVERTISEMENT

Most NFL hated team map.

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
I thought majority of the country would hate the Dallas Cowboys. I would think Tennessee would dislike the Colts the most. Good to see the Lions do not have any haters.

Maps-Most-Hated-NFL-teams-2021-Reddit-Sized.jpg

I pull against more teams than I pull for - most despised list would include the Cowboys, the Bucs, the Patriots, the Jets, the Ravens, and the Seahawks. But that ain’t all. Guess I could say I’m pro Panthers, Steelers, Packers, Falcons, Vikings, Bears.
What about you all?

I pull against more teams than I pull for - most despised list would include the Cowboys, the Bucs, the Patriots, the Jets, the Ravens, and the Seahawks. But that ain’t all. Guess I could say I’m pro Panthers, Steelers, Packers, Falcons, Vikings, Bears.
What about you all?
100 percent pro E-A-G-L-E-S. 100 percent against Dallas, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Baltimore and sometimes Denver. in the 80s' I could not stand Mike Ditka and the Bears and Shula and the Dolphins Also have to root against Giants and Commanders or Commandos since they are in same division with the E-A-G-L-E-S.

Reactions: lostcock
I have a hard time believing anyone really hates the Rams. The Rams? Good sporadically, and no real rivals since the 80’s.

Same with the Bucs. Good sporadically, no real rival. Saints fans in LA hate them more than the Falcons? Or long time rival, 49ers?

This list is suspect!

Reactions: Jbouton2
Pulled for the Rams in the days of Gabriel, Olsen, Pettibon, Youngblood and my favorite Deacon Jones.

I seriously doubt that in Texas the Eagles are hated more than the Redskins, err whoever they are.

Who comes up with this crap? I’ve lived in SC all my life and I’ve never heard anyone say they hate TB. People will write and publish anything these days. Long gone are the days of true journalism.
The way this works is for example you are a Panthers, Falcon or Saints fan then you hate ‘collectively’ the team that constantly kick your team’s arse…Tampa Bay.

It would be the Cowboys everywhere but they are so overrated and overpriced I think even Skins fans feel sorry for them

It would be the Cowboys everywhere but they are so overrated and overpriced I think even Skins fans feel sorry for them
As a Cowboy fan the hatred I've heard made me expect the entire map to be Blue Stars. Historically the skins have been the Cowboy's bitch so doubt there's any sympathy there. We share the same unfortunate situation with bad owners but that's it.

Reactions: CockFamily6
Can’t remember what year it was that Kilmer got arrested for DUI early Saturday morning, fell out of his car, and stayed in the drunk tank til late morning, got up Sunday morning and led the ‘Skins to a victory over the Cowboys.

Who comes up with this crap? I’ve lived in SC all my life and I’ve never heard anyone say they hate TB. People will write and publish anything these days. Long gone are the days of true journalism.
True journalism requires actual research and work.

Read the map. It’s based on geotagged data on Twitter for the year 2021. Given where Falcons, Panthers and Saints fans are posting from, I would imagine they HATED the Bucs quick ascension to the top of the division with Brady.

Kilmer was 5-5 against Dallas as a Redskin starting QB, which included the 72 NFC Championship win....in Kilmer's 8 year Redskin career the Redskins played Dallas 17 times, but since he shared QB starts with Jurgensen and later Theisman he only started 10 games against Dallas....Kilmer's overall record as a Redskin starting QB was 51-18.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT