ADVERTISEMENT

Most of y'all probably hate the Cowboys but give them credit

Are there any ex-USC players on their roster? That would be the only way I could ever pull for them. If both Dallas and their opponent both have ex-USC players then I'm pulling for the opponent.

Batgirl... I've said it over and over.... you can still come over to the good side and pull for America's team. Dallas is going to get back to where we once were soon enough.

One game short of the playoffs or wild card loss ? No credit given, ATL wet the bed but we have seen that before, the Star was just lucky to be there and change the sheets. When Jerry goes away I might reduce my venom for this franchise, but hey, atleast Jerry is not Dan Snyder. # Free Ron Rivera

I have a lot of respect for Tom Landry, but even when he coached the Cowboys I hoped for Dallas to lose every game. Usually I will pull for the NFC team in the Super Bowl with the exception of the Cowboys and the 49rs.

I have never been a Dallas fan & never will. When Al Davis passed away my heart softened towards the Raider Nation (“a lil”). The star would be so lucky.
I loved Joe Gibbs. Dan Snyder is a parasite & I want him gone from Washington, go buy some teams in Europe or Mars .....

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
Batgirl... I've said it over and over.... you can still come over to the good side and pull for America's team. Dallas is going to get back to where we once were soon enough.

Dallas fans have been saying that since 96....1996, nearly a quarter century ago

ADVERTISEMENT