ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain West jumps into the realignment market

BattleshipTexas

Oct 15, 2001
E7P96cbWYAUqUZS

Clearly they hop to grab some Big 12 leftovers that can't get a Pac-10, Big Ten or ACC invite. Maybe TCU, Baylor, TxTech, or Kansas State.

E7P96cbWYAUqUZS

Clearly they hop to grab some Big 12 leftovers that can't get a Pac-10, Big Ten or ACC invite. Maybe TCU, Baylor, TxTech, or Kansas State.
Big12 fire sale.

I would have to imagine that the Mountain West literally started engaging into these talks as soon as they saw it pop up on an ESPN ticker.

If the MW want's survived; they will have to work something out with the Pac12.

Same with the ACC and the B1G. I think it would be hilarious is both the ACC and B1G snubbed their nose at Notre Dame and left them out in the cold to be purely independent.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
E7P96cbWYAUqUZS

Any conference that only started to engage on this when they saw the UT/OU to the SEC news run across the ESPN ticker has already lost this game. Even worse to admit that in an official release from the league commissioner's office.

Reactions: usc1855 and vehemon
MWC better worry about protecting what they have. I could see the Pacific 12 going after San Diego State. Boise State and possibly Hawaii and UNLV.

Any conference that only started to engage on this when they saw the UT/OU to the SEC news run across the ESPN ticker has already lost this game. Even worse to admit that in an official release from the league commissioner's office.
The SEC caught everyone off guard. Every conference is reeling now

ADVERTISEMENT