ADVERTISEMENT

Movin’ on up # 11

Definitely possible. All of the games are tough and four are on the road. We're about to find out exactly who we are and how we might fair in the postseason.
I agree. As much as I'm impressed with what has been done this season, I will wait before attaching superlatives to them. Alex English declared them a Top 10 team a week or so ago. I was at school there during the English years. So, I admire him. But, let's see how we finish this regular season.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Obviously can't get away with shooting 30-35% every game and keep winning....been fortunate opposing teams have been just as bad, that'll def have to improve if they plan on winning when it matters most.

Movin’ on down — to # 20

I figure we’ll be out of top 25 by next Monday. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Probably gonna have to win two of the three away games left and one of the two home games if we want to stay ranked at the end of the season. Home game opponents are both ranked. Not an easy task left for sure.

Reactions: turncock
Movin’ on down — to # 20

I figure we’ll be out of top 25 by next Monday. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.
Only have one game this week. Saturday at ole miss. Not an easy place to play but not impossible to win at either. We can’t get beat by 40 and still be ranked but a close loss at ole miss and we might still be in the top 25. A win and we’re definitely ranked.

Big thing is this team needs sell out home crowds for the last two home games. I’d think two home wins against Florida and Tennessee and we would be pretty much assured a spot in the dance.

Reactions: Ward Jr
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT