ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Irrelevant: Swag Kelly

Glad that loser didn't get drafted. Be interesting to see what happens with Kelly.

Boulware can't cover a TE to save his life. Kelly will be a better pro QB than Watson; he just has better skills. He's a clown, and Watson is a class act, but Kelly is much more suited to be a pro QB than Watson.

Told you Boulware wouldn't get drafted. Guy makes way too many mistakes and penalties at the worst times. Like I said in an older post, jumping around like a monkey on meth won't catch the eyes of NFL scouts.

He will be cut before all is said and done. Also, if Swag can control his attitude he absolutely can -will be better than Watson. The nfl has talent on defense that doesn't allow you to just throw screen passes and a deep ball knowing your player can take it away from a less skilled athlete. That's all Watson did. I doubt he ever starts in the NFL. Just a great college QB in a perfect system. Tajh was guaranteed to be a NFL starter according to most taters. Watson got a lot more hype since NC state can't kick chip shot field goals. .

Reactions: mavcock
Can't believe the panthers would let stinky fingers into their locker rooms. The kid bragged about touching other guys butts.

He will be cut before all is said and done. Also, if Swag can control his attitude he absolutely can -will be better than Watson. The nfl has talent on defense that doesn't allow you to just throw screen passes and a deep ball knowing your player can take it away from a less skilled athlete. That's all Watson did. I doubt he ever starts in the NFL. Just a great college QB in a perfect system. Tajh was guaranteed to be a NFL starter according to most taters. Watson got a lot more hype since NC state can't kick chip shot field goals. .
So salty.

Glad that loser didn't get drafted. Be interesting to see what happens with Kelly.
Most people focus on the big names in the draft, when in actuality NFL rosters are largely made up by UFA and late round picks. Neither were destined to be big name / contract guys, however, league minimum is still $435,000...a lot more than me or anyone else on here will make next year. But despite the team you pull for, it is cool to see these kids dreams come true. I know a lot of people (myself included) that would love to have their opportunity.

He will not last 5 minutes if he sticks his fingers up an NFL players butt

He claims it goes on in locker rooms, etc. like for a reporter to ask him if he plans to continue the 2 finger poke with the panthers See what kind of attention he brings to himself.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
He is UFA and league minimum is $435,000...a lot more than me or anyone else on here will make next year. But despite the team you pull for, it is cool to see these kids dreams come true. I know a lot of people (myself included) that would love to have their opportunity.
Yeah, I root for people for whom I have some semblance of respect. Deshaun, Mike Williams? Sure thing. Boulware can suck it. I see he signed with Panthers which I had a bad feeling would happen.

Reactions: Combahee Cock
He will not last 5 minutes if he sticks his fingers up an NFL players butt

He claims it goes on in locker rooms, etc. like for a reporter to ask him if he plans to continue the 2 finger poke with the panthers See what kind of attention he brings to himself.

Boulware will be in camp with one of the dudes he gang raped. Samuel needs to retaliate in the first practice and he'll lose the respect of his teammates.

clemson-player-gets-handsy.gif

Sick of everything Ben Boulware. Folks in Greenville giving him as much press as the highly drafted guys. As long as folks run inside the tackles he is fine. Unfortunately, you have to play pass coverage more often than not. He was lost in that area at Clemson. Teams in the NFL would pick on him unmercifully.

As far as the Watson/Kelly debate. Watson is far better, and will be in the NFL. Kelly will fold at the first sign of adversity just like he did at Clemson when he could see that Watson was winning the job. The kid is a head case.

Yeah, I root for people for whom I have some semblance of respect. Deshaun, Mike Williams? Sure thing. Boulware can suck it. I see he signed with Panthers which I had a bad feeling would happen.

Why would you respect Douchan with his antics?

So many taters on this board....

I hope they sent Kyle Bambard a championship ring as well because they would not have been there without him ;)

Let's don't be so hard on "Swag" Kelly! After all, he's done something no Gamecock football player or coach has done in the past 3 years ... he made Dabo fear him!

Can't believe the panthers would let stinky fingers into their locker rooms. The kid bragged about touching other guys butts.

I have a feeling he's gonna have to endure a special kind of hazing in training camp.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT