ADVERTISEMENT

MSU played like the 3rd or 4th best team in the SEC

wallycock

Oct 11, 2001
I could not believe the pressure they were able to get on Hurts. We never seem to be able to do that much regardless of who we play. Of course that comes at a price when you’re going against a talented QB. The quick slants saved Bama at the end. The way MSU played tonight, I’m afraid they would mop the field with us.

Reactions: Jpcooper
State has looked like the 3rd or 4th best team in SEC all year because they have been the 3rd or 4th best team in SEC all year. Bama, UGA, Auburn all better, all beat State. State demolished LSU.

They would be 4th best since they were beat down by UGA and Auburn on the road and lost to Bama at home. They can run the ball. They are good.

Alabama did what they had to do to win and you have to respect that. But you expect the #1 team in the country to have a better handle on Miss. State than that.

Alabama did what they had to do to win and you have to respect that. But you expect the #1 team in the country to have a better handle on Miss. State than that.

Every year most number 1 teams fall to teams much lesser than the likes of MSU throughout the season. Thats the type of game and team that can put a L on a number 1 team in a heartbeat. Bama saved thier season tonight because I honestly feel they'd had 2 losses in regular season if they dropped this one tonight.

Reactions: DarkCock
Every year most number 1 teams fall to teams much lesser than the likes of MSU throughout the season. Thats the type of game and team that can put a L on a number 1 team in a heartbeat. Bama saved thier season tonight because I honestly feel they'd had 2 losses in regular season if they dropped this one tonight.
They aren't as good as they were last year. They were installed at #1 at the beginning of the year and have managed to hang on. Maybe the actuality is that there aren't any truly great teams at the moment.

Reactions: clmssun
They aren't as good as they were last year. They were installed at #1 at the beginning of the year and have managed to hang on. Maybe the actuality is that there aren't any truly great teams at the moment.

Watch where Clemson is this week. They're not great and lost to Syracuse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT