ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp out

Wait, wait, wait...

Is that 10 am or 10 pm today????

10 am Trump is in the New York Veterans Parade today and 10 pm is past Tanner's bed time and we can't hold a press conference at 10...

Or maybe he meant it's on WIS TV10???

I am not sure i think this is true.

Will’s first 3 years were above average if truth be told. His 4th year is definitely bad, but having to start a true freshman QB (who is injured himself) is just not a great recipe against the toughest Schedule in the nation.

I am not a Will apologist, but if you just look at the facts, it is hard to argue that this wasn’t going to be a tough year to begin with. People who thought there were 8 - 9 wins on this schedule were just fooling themselves. When 5 of your games are against top 10 type programs, i am not sure what you do. 3 of those are top 5.

Played Bama really well, Beat UGA, Beat KY for the first time in 5 years.

I know the App, UNC and TN game were hard. But App is a good team who beat UNC. UNC is in it for the costal division, and TN is getting better every week and just beat KY. So it isn’t like losing to Maryland or Rutgers.

Injuries have taken their toll and no one can deny that.

Do i think Will is the right coach long term, not particularly, but he is recruiting hard and bringing in better talent, and this was never going to be a 3-4 year fix, not against the schedule we have to play every year.

Reactions: Pvilletigerfan

Will’s first 3 years were above average if truth be told. His 4th year is definitely bad, but having to start a true freshman QB (who is injured himself) is just not a great recipe against the toughest Schedule in the nation.

I am not a Will apologist, but if you just look at the facts, it is hard to argue that this wasn’t going to be a tough year to begin with. People who thought there were 8 - 9 wins on this schedule were just fooling themselves. When 5 of your games are against top 10 type programs, i am not sure what you do. 3 of those are top 5.

I know the App, UNC and TN game were hard. But App is a good team who beat UNC. UNC is in it for the costal division, and TN is getting better every week and just beat KY. So it isn’t like losing to Maryland or Rutgers.

Do i think Will is the right coach long term, not particularly, but he is recruiting hard and bringing in better talent, and this was never going to be a 3-4 year fix, not against the schedule we have to play every year.

I was at the game on Saturday and watching App State man handle / women handle for you cisgender posters.... Bitch slapped us on every down and then some, there is no excuse for losing to App State at home at night and I don't care if App State is ranked in the top 25, No f'ckng excuse to lose to App State...

Muschamp lost to Georgia Southern in his 4-8 year at Florida and was canned the following year..

We're seeing the same story here at Carolina...

Cut our losses NOW!!!

220px-Will_Muschamp.jpg

It's not that we are losing, it's HOW WE LOOK when we are losing.

Have our offensive lineman blocked each other yet? If not, then its not true until that happens.
I have a great idea. See if we can talk our receivers into intercepting our QB's passes. Maybe that will work.
Waiting for a bad loss to an FCS oppo.

Talent is better, coaching is worse tho.
Seems awfully ironic that Shawn Elliot's team just DRUG App St all over the field before they came to Columbia and beat his replacement. He also beat Tennessee. I don't think Elliot would have been a good hire for us, but I'm not sure it'd be that much worse than what we have.

Supposedly its happening...press conference at 10. Just reporting what someone told me just a second ago. Don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong.

You should voluntarily take a ban if what you posted turns out to be false.

Only works if you are a paid subscriber.

Such a fascist move!

Tanner has to be reassigned. Or move on.

The old boy needs to be put out to pasture, gracefully, as he is such a Carolina legend. Let him remain some type of ambassador.......or either get his fat ass back in the dugout where he belongs.

Seems awfully ironic that Shawn Elliot's team just DRUG App St all over the field before they came to Columbia and beat his replacement. He also beat Tennessee. I don't think Elliot would have been a good hire for us, but I'm not sure it'd be that much worse than what we have.

You just made yourself look pretty ignorant. Elliott's team did not drag App State all over the field. You see, he coaches Georgia State. Georgia Southern is the one that went to Boone & whooped the Mountaineers. Elliott did, however, whoop Tennessee, which our sad team couldn't even come close to doing.

There really is a no good time, but it may be worse if one waits till end of season 11/30 with early signing period in the 3rd week of December.
We're in a big catch-22 right now. We'll bleed recruits that don't want to come to a school that can't even get to the Music S@#$%y Bowl or beat group of 5 opponents at home. Or we'll lose about half of the recruits BOOM!'s staff have been working all along and probably several to the portal, maybe including Ryan if he's fired. It's just so difficult to why you should keep a coach who can't even motivate 4* players to contribute in absolute must-win situations. The longer he coaches them, they worse they play.

Is this referring to a specific player/situation?
No, the team as a unit. But there are a lot of 4*-range players on the field. How do good players play poorly? How do they look increasingly disinterested and unprepared? My guess is they don't believe in the staff to give them a game plan to win and they are just walking through the motions.

Reactions: coolcock2001
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT