ADVERTISEMENT

Muschamp was paid...

lowcountry_cock13

Oct 12, 2017
$792,000 this month from Florida for his buyout. He’s making millions from USC. Provides 7min post game press conference on probably the most disappointing loss since the Clemson loss in 2016 and gives the same old speech about players didn’t execute...

He'll get 2 more years to show what he's got.
With the bowl he will end up with 8 wins probably and with post season coach searches his name will pop up and he will get a raise and an extension. Boom already has a 9 win season and will have maybe 8 wins this year, so he will have to do really bad to not get 5 more years here.

With the bowl he will end up with 8 wins probably and with post season coach searches his name will pop up and he will get a raise and an extension. Boom already has a 9 win season and will have maybe 8 wins this year, so he will have to do really bad to not get 5 more years here.

Is winning 8 games in his third season a bad thing? Not really, but could’ve been 10 or 11, which is the frustrating part.

Let's see. With the UF payout, he'll gross just a tad under 6 million $$$. Now when Dabo wa losing his ass to SOS & Company, sometime during his 3rd or 4th year at Clem, he gave a significant portion of his income to his assistant coaches for the betterment of the football program. Dabo stated he wanted to reward hardworking AC's for their part in building a winning team - currently and for the future. Of course, we all know ol' Dabo ain't no fool. He had and has GREAT assistants. Witness where the Tigers have are now and past 3-4 years.

Last edited:
Is winning 8 games in his third season a bad thing? Not really, but could’ve been 10 or 11, which is the frustrating part.
It’s not a bad thing. When you should have 10 wins then it is frustrating. I’m just saying we aren’t firing Muschamp anytime soon. He will have another 5 years or as long as he is going to bowls every year he will be here

I “debated” with another poster a couple of years ago where I said with his income here and his buyout, I don’t think he gives 2 $&@& how he does here, and with the almost $10 million he’ll end up with from us, who cares about another HC gig? He won the friggin’ lottery. His point was essentially I was a moron because why wouldn’t he improve because he learned his lesson at UF.

Where do you honestly think we are?h

I “debated” with another poster a couple of years ago where I said with his income here and his buyout, I don’t think he gives 2 $&@& how he does here, and with the almost $10 million he’ll end up with from us, who cares about another HC gig? He won the friggin’ lottery. His point was essentially I was a moron because why wouldn’t he improve because he learned his lesson at UF.

Where do you honestly think we are?

The not so funny thing was the rumors of how every Gata can’t stand Felipe Franks, and would he even start but of course he had a pretty decent day with like a 75% completion percentage. Not Tebow in 2007, or McFadden in 2007, but still

I’d think so. Poor talent and injuries aren’t an excuse for how bad this defense is. Florida was shut down by Mizz. One dimensional QB and a team that rushed for almost 400 yards is a matter of failing to make adjustments.
To his credit. We didn't necessarily need to make adjustments at halftime like we usually do.

If we ever figure out this "leverage" issue that other teams consistently kick our asses getting better "leverage", we might win a few more ball games. (Thin coach speak)

If i was over 100 years old and still had a clear mind... i could count on one hand, how many great seasons SC football has had.... and people want to fire Muschamp after 3 years..or 2 more seasons if he doesnt have one of those great seasons

If i was over 100 years old and still had a clear mind... i could count on one hand, how many great seasons SC football has had.... and people want to fire Muschamp after 3 years..or 2 more seasons if he doesnt have one of those great seasons
If we keep your mindset one day I'll be 100 and be able to count the number of great seasons on one hand. Or if people get serious about football at South Carolina maybe we can change the mindset and culture/expectations of the program.

$792,000 this month from Florida for his buyout. He’s making millions from USC. Provides 7min post game press conference on probably the most disappointing loss since the Clemson loss in 2016 and gives the same old speech about players didn’t execute...

And the jokes on us not him.

If we keep your mindset one day I'll be 100 and be able to count the number of great seasons on one hand. Or if people get serious about football at South Carolina maybe we can change the mindset and culture/expectations of the program.

You will... if you live long

2 more years. Time flies. I hope I’m wrong and he gets it fixed I just can’t see it. He hasn’t won over the fanbase. And not sure how he’s going to do that this season or next.

Reactions: lostcock
While I love beating UT as much as UGA and Clemmons, 2016 I don’t think was that special in retrospect. Especially considering the CU game that year. Flat embarrassing. Boom is a damn good salesman, I’ll give him that

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT