ADVERTISEMENT

Muschump rated SEC coach most likely to be fired by ESPN

Plus they don’t see the defensive talent he has assembled as well as a QB room with hill and Hillinski and Doty plus a 5 star QB committed.
Lloyd is an impact next year at RB when football is normal again plus having a proven OC now
Yep an uneducated prediction they made I agree
He's always had talented players. The team that lost to GA So was loaded with NFL talent. Talent has never been his issue. It's properly using the talent on the field where he's failed.

efd6a6e4-f94a-44f9-a38f-9d52d39339e6_text.gif

Muschamp talking to Bobo and Travaris Robinson.

He's always had talented players. The team that lost to GA So was loaded with NFL talent. Talent has never been his issue. It's properly using the talent on the field where he's failed.
Actually he arrived here with very little talent. I mean just look at the QB room he inherited. Spurrier left very little talent as his staff didn’t hardly recruit at end of his tenure
Point is Muschamp has slowly built talent and depth.
Finally has a competent OC
I hate Dabo like many others but his offense wasn’t good until Morris saved him

They must have forgotten that he’s not at Florida or Auburn anymore . Honest mistake
Yep 4-8 at UF or Auburn gets you canned. At Carolina, 4-8 gets you more time-to bury the program completely. You have to admit if between Tanner and Muschamp their #1 goal was to suck the life out of the football program (and for Tanner all mens sports) then they've succeeded.

Interesting that he had his best years with lesser talent.
You mean like when we had to have a miracle to beat a bad Louisiana tech team ?
Sorry but to this date none were overall talented. It takes time to build a team.
Now is time to start producing
If you think the overall talent hasn’t been up graded that’s your opinion
Finally we seem to have a component OC and Rocker is a great DL coach

Reactions: chickadee#
Actually he arrived here with very little talent. I mean just look at the QB room he inherited. Spurrier left very little talent as his staff didn’t hardly recruit at end of his tenure
Yet with Spurriers talent he had his best year and won more games.

Sorry unfortunately I think this is by far the least talented offensive squad we’ve had in decades . 3 converted QBs playing WR ?? Literally zero playmakers across the board . Now defensively we are very talented but that talented defense still can’t stop anybody . Admire your enthusiasm my friend but I just don’t see it . I think the next few years are gonna be brutal . I do agree that he’s safe as Fort Knox regardless of what happens . We love excuses around here . Always next year .

It blows my mind that it’s likely Muschamp will be here at least 6 years with nothing to show for it after how bad he was at Florida. Heads should be rolling right now. Hard to believe he had one decent year and he’s survive 4-8 in year 5. The only positive I saw when we hired him was that he’d be easy to fire if he sucked. Only we could screw that up. Unreal a guy who has performed so poorly could be a HC for so long.

think about this...schedule does get a little easier after this season. What happens ifMuschamp goes 7-5 or 8-5 in year 6? Then he’s possibly gets a 7th?

Sorry but to this date none were overall talented. It takes time to build a team.
He should’ve produced a better team in 2019 there was no excuse for what we saw on the field. And remember it was Muschamp who said that was his best team since he’s been here.
tenor.gif

Last edited:
people see what they wanna see and when they don't like coach they are not in any way gonna see the positive

look at the strength of schedule usually answers that question. we play way more competition now than when sos was here

I'm not sure the schedule accounts for a 5 game swing from 9 wins to 4 wins.

And my quote was solely about the muschamp years. (Our schedule under SOS isn't included in that. ) Muschamps best years were with someone elses players that were supposedly less talented.

his best teams had Spurrier’s players like Debo, Brian Edwards, skai etc.

It blows my mind that it’s likely Muschamp will be here at least 6 years with nothing to show for it after how bad he was at Florida. Heads should be rolling right now. Hard to believe he had one decent year and he’s survive 4-8 in year 5. The only positive I saw when we hired him was that he’d be easy to fire if he sucked. Only we could screw that up. Unreal a guy who has performed so poorly could be a HC for so long.

think about this...schedule does get a little easier after this season. What happens ifMuschamp goes 7-5 or 8-5 in year 6? Then he’s possibly gets a 7th?
I think the best possible outcome is that his recruiting will make it possible for us to find a coach who can actually coach and win to replace him. (but not if RT does the hiring)

Worst possible outcome is if he does just enough to avoid being fired and stays here for another 10 years.

A win against a bad LA Tech team or a loss to App St. which would you rather take? I'll take the win every time.

Muschamp won more here with SOS players, that's a fact. He also won more with Myers players at FU, that's also a fact. Look at what has happened as more players that have been recruited and coached by Muschamp... his record gets worse.... See any similarities? All of this is Facts, not opinions. As soon as he got fired from Florida, Florida jumped right back up to 10-4 and won the east in 2015, then went on to a 9-4 in 2016... Muschamp can recruit players, he just can't coach on Saturdays.

If we want to keep Gunner Stockton as a commitment we will have to keep Muschamp until Gunner signs.

Honestly at this point if that’s the trade off to finding a real coach that’s fine if he goes elsewhere . If anything Muschamp has proven that he can’t develop a QB so I wouldn’t get my hopes up . We thought Jake would be the savior of USC football , last spring we were talking about Hillinski in the same regard , then Doty and now Stockton . It doesn’t matter as long as he’s still the head coach .

Not gonna happen with Tanner around.. some one didn't do their homework
Tanner will fire people. Just ask Holbrook. Corona is to blame for why we will not be ABLE TO fire a major HC here for the next year or two at least. We simply cannot afford it rn. Just pid for a big stadium expansion in the middle of this mess and all our coaches are pretty well locked in!

Reactions: Judson1
I am not a muschamp fan but I would give him this year and next. I would not count this year against him because quite frankly with Covid who knows what players will be ready on game day for any team and what games get cancelled or postponed. I would not be surprised if we beat good teams or lost to bad ones. We could play GA and they have Covid hit and we have better game day players and the next week we have a Covid hit and don’t have a game day team to beat Vandy.

Whether Muschamp survives this season hinges on how much autonomy Bobo has with the offense. If Muschamp took note of Ed Orgeron's successful transition from Defensive Coordinator to Head Coach in Orgeron's 2nd chance as Head Coach, then there's hope.

Plus they don’t see the defensive talent he has assembled as well as a QB room with hill and Hillinski and Doty plus a 5 star QB committed.
Lloyd is an impact next year at RB when football is normal again plus having a proven OC now
Yep an uneducated prediction they made I agree
Hahahahahahahahaha is this muschamps burner account. ???!!!!!!

He lost to App State with his players. We didn’t go 4-8 on only losing to top 5 teams.

Recall how we looked losing to App State. Recall that App state was, by the star rating system, one star down at every position. Ouch!!!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Just off the top of my head it has to be between Muschamp, Malzahn and Mason.
Muschamp is the obvious choice there. Vandy does not care about football, especially right now. Auburn is more likely to have a good, job saving year than Carolina. Other teams either have new or good coaches. Maybe I am missing somebody?

ADVERTISEMENT