ADVERTISEMENT

My Georgia game thoughts

cock43

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I think the media got the guys thinking they were better than they are. Now, we got whipped by a better team nuff said. Tyson is the best running back we have ride that horse and quit changing out every other play it is not working. I believe when we get the young guys on the dline more snaps we should be much better by the end of the season. I think us gamecock fans are gonna have a lot to cheer about this year, so let’s stay positive . Go Cocks...jmo

Reactions: dallascock
I think the media got the guys thinking they were better than they are. Now, we got whipped by a better team nuff said. Tyson is the best running back we have ride that horse and quit changing out every other play it is not working. I believe when we get the young guys on the dline more snaps we should be much better by the end of the season. I think us gamecock fans are gonna have a lot to cheer about this year, so let’s stay positive . Go Cocks...jmo
Like everything you said...especially Tyson Williams being full time starter. He's fastest, the strongest, the toughest and has the best vision on the team. Heck, give Mon Denson some carries!

Reactions: jonesz21 and 92Pony
Game plan wasn't working but OC was stubborn and refused to adjust. Roper is sticking pins in his voodoo doll.

It wasn’t just the media pumping up the team’ Chances to win. We fans were doing what we typically do after ANY win...lose perspective. Now there is a lot of opportunity to be a good team and continue to build the program even without beating Georgia. Stay better than Florida and Tennessee and beat Kentucky. Close the gap on Clemson because they lose a lot after this year. Basically, team, coaches and fans need to stuck it up...reset goals and get it DONE.

Reactions: funktavious
It's so refreshing to see rational mind sets this morning. Sometimes I don't even know why I join forums.

Reactions: nc38
Like everything you said...especially Tyson Williams being full time starter. He's fastest, the strongest, the toughest and has the best vision on the team. Heck, give Mon Denson some carries!
I kept looking for Mon to get in the Coastal game, only to afterward find out he's been battling a hamstring issue. I really like Denson, and am hoping we get to see him back on the field soon!

Don't spoil my pity party!

How many teams have you seen line up to hire him since he left?
We straight up stole him from the Browns... where he was an offensive analyst.

Wonder what those meetings were like... but they did go 1-31 after he left (or something like that).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT