ADVERTISEMENT

My gosh, Greenville is making it big time, however,

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
in an infamous way. The shooting that occurred in Greenville over the weekend made the national news.

Don't think anyone that values their life very much would have been hanging out at that place. Or any place on that side of town after the sun goes down. Maybe before

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Some guys from Atlanta did the shooting from what I understand. It’s real sad.

Yes, I heard that on the news this evening. It's sad that some outside people came into Greenville and caused all the trouble.

On a different note, hope you are doing well. I seemingly have not seen you post as much on the board. Again, hope all is well.

Reactions: Brace1
Yes, I heard that on the news this evening. It's sad that some outside people came into Greenville and caused all the trouble.

On a different note, hope you are doing well. I seemingly have not seen you post as much on the board. Again, hope all is well.
Everything is good Brother I’ve been helping a friend the last few weeks renovate his old house, which has been empty for 3 years so it’s a lot of work. Anyway everything has been good and I hope all is well your way!

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Sounds like a strange place to get shot and killed, so stay away from that place. My cousin said it was on White Horse Rd. Plus, he said the bar was going to be closed.

I know where the Lavish is. Believe me, you would not go there, even before the shooting.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Some guys from Atlanta did the shooting from what I understand. It’s real sad.
Kind of the same thing that's happening in "Dirty Myrtle". The last few shooting incidents there were by rival gangs from Chesterfield County, of all places. For those not familiar with Chesterfield, it's a mostly rural county with a bad meth problem and gangs competing to control it. Apparently, that rivalry now extends to Myrtle Beach. These gang members are dumb enough to shoot people right in front of cameras.

Last edited:
74 shot and14 killed in Chicago this weekend

Five of those people killed over the weekend were kids, that's the bad part. I don't think all the kids that were killed were from Chicago but regardless to have five innocent kids killed is just plain crazy.

Reactions: Brace1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT