ADVERTISEMENT

My Health 1

Coupe

May 29, 2001
Lexington SC
About 20 months ago my heart Dr. gave me a major heart operation. I ask him to be very honest with me and tell me how things look for my future. At that time he told me you have about four months left and sent me home in hospice care to die. I decided that I wasn’t going to die and two weeks ago he gave me my six-month checkup he used all the bells and whistles echo Gram the EGT’s and all kind of electronic stuff. He was amazed and told me my heart had fully recovered and that the muscles were just as strong as a young person.

My regular doctor had all my other lab tests a week ago and he told me that it was the best lab test I’ve had in some time and everything was close to normal.

At 90 years old I should be around for a few more years. I don’t see why because it wasn’t from clean living.

Coupe

About 20 months ago my heart Dr. gave me a major heart operation. I ask him to be very honest with me and tell me how things look for my future. At that time he told me you have about four months left and sent me home in hospice care to die. I decided that I wasn’t going to die and two weeks ago he gave me my six-month checkup he used all the bells and whistles echo Gram the EGT’s and all kind of electronic stuff. He was amazed and told me my heart had fully recovered and that the muscles were just as strong as a young person.

My regular doctor had all my other lab tests a week ago and he told me that it was the best lab test I’ve had in some time and everything was close to normal.

At 90 years old I should be around for a few more years. I don’t see why because it wasn’t from clean living.

Coupe
AWESOME NEWS! Thanks for sharing!!!

For those of you who don't know, Coupe was a co-founder of this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coupe
Glad to hear that Pilot!! Heck, Im 51 and I gotta pacer/defib implant!! Columbia Heart is where I go.

Happy for ya Coupe!!

Reactions: king ward

Coupe
Congratulations!! It may not be clean living but your desire to live cannot be overestimated. Do what your doc says and get plenty of exercise, walking especially. I hope you stay healthy and are able to attend a game or two. Prayers for you

Great news. That’s what I call “not sitting out a game”

Coupe
Great news. Now please tell me the secret to good heart and hard living. If it works, I may run the streets again.

What a an inspirational story! God is AMAZING!
Congrats, and long life to you my friend!

Awesome news Coupe. Gives me hope I might make it to 60!
Sorry to hear about your wife. May she Rest In Peace. And there will come a day when the 2 of you are reunited. But no need to be in a hurry!
Keep up the good work man.

Coupe
Great news Coupe! I have not post in a real long time....surprised I could even remember my login information. Had to respond to one of our “founding fathers”! Take care and may God bless you and your family.

CC

Coupe

Congrats, that is an amazing story,. So glad you are doing well now. Keep it up.

Coupe
That's great- and very encouraging . Go Coupe! Go Cocks!

Coupe
Outstanding! Very happy for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT