ADVERTISEMENT

My Kentucky Trash Talk!

The-Hack

Oct 1, 2016
I'm a little let down from the lack of pre-game trash talk.

So I'll give it a shot!

We've looked modestly less mediocre against our cupcakes than have the Cocks . . . excluding the first three quarters of our FCS game prior to beating them down by 5 points . . . By Gawd!

We'll get beat down in Athens by less than you did!

And how about some Gamecock jokes?!?

How many Gamecock fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Just one, but is Dabo Sweeney the goofiest MF in the history of College Coaching, or what?

An Arkansas fan, a Kentucky fan and a Gamecock fan are drinking in Fayetteville, Arkansas (before 8:00 pm.) and the bar gives them their fourth drink free. The Kentucky fan says, "that's nothin' . . . there's a sports bar in Lexington that gives you your third, single-barrel bourbon for free." The Gamecock fan says he has them both beat: "There's a joint in Columbia, you buy one drink, then they'll give you all you want for free, then take you upstairs and get you laid!" The Hog fan and Cat fan can't believe it, "because the joint would be losing money." The Cock fans says, "hey, it's worked for two of my sisters . . . ."

So the crowd might start baiting chants at the game. We're going to chant "Muschamp, Muschamp, Muschamp . . . ." I fully expect Cock fans to come back with "Joker . . . Joker . . . Joker . . . ."

This one could get ugly before the Cock crows, or I'm intoxicated.

Reactions: lakemurraycock1
Me thinks you ARE the Kentucky fan who's already been drinking more than he should. Good luck to you, Sir.

Reactions: jeff2001
So one night, a Kentucky fan gets drunk. He grabs his wife's tits and says, "If these could give milk, we could get rid of the cows." He grabs her butt and says, "If this could give eggs, we could get rid of the chickens." The wife grabs the Kentucky fans d**k and says, "And if this stayed hard, we could get rid of your brother."

Last edited:
I'm a little let down from the lack of pre-game trash talk.

So I'll give it a shot!

We've looked modestly less mediocre against our cupcakes than have the Cocks . . . excluding the first three quarters of our FCS game prior to beating them down by 5 points . . . By Gawd!

We'll get beat down in Athens by less than you did!

And how about some Gamecock jokes?!?

How many Gamecock fans does it take to change a lightbulb?

Just one, but is Dabo Sweeney the goofiest MF in the history of College Coaching, or what?

An Arkansas fan, a Kentucky fan and a Gamecock fan are drinking in Fayetteville, Arkansas (before 8:00 pm.) and the bar gives them their fourth drink free. The Kentucky fan says, "that's nothin' . . . there's a sports bar in Lexington that gives you your third, single-barrel bourbon for free." The Gamecock fan says he has them both beat: "There's a joint in Columbia, you buy one drink, then they'll give you all you want for free, then take you upstairs and get you laid!" The Hog fan and Cat fan can't believe it, "because the joint would be losing money." The Cock fans says, "hey, it's worked for two of my sisters . . . ."

So the crowd might start baiting chants at the game. We're going to chant "Muschamp, Muschamp, Muschamp . . . ." I fully expect Cock fans to come back with "Joker . . . Joker . . . Joker . . . ."

This one could get ugly before the Cock crows, or I'm intoxicated.

Your coach has won 25 SEC games. 55% of them have been against Vandy and us. Thanks MusChump. LOL. It's embarrassing to lose to you but we may, thanks to Chump.

I've seen no mention of it on this board. But, a radio station up here "reported" that you guys were doing a "White-Out" for the game tomorrow. That's a lie right?

Kentucky has no beaches/salt water. We win!
But, they ride around with Salt Life stickers & the women stay spray tanned all year.

Every female falls for every fad no matter the age. Hard to find one without visible tattoos, stuff in their face, obligatory spray tan, and blue/pink/green hair. It’s the dumbest look ever. I know. I just left that crap hole for good.

Mutton is called BBQ, the main ingredient in the sauce is worchestershire, and the most famous dish is a piece of bread with turkey & tomato on it.

They LOVE McDonald’s.

Will miss the bourbon access.

Last edited:
So one night, a Kentucky fan gets drunk. He grabs his wife's tits and says, "If these could give milk, we could get rid of the cows." He grabs her butt and says, "If this could give eggs, we could get rid of the chickens." The wife grabs the Kentucky fans d**k and says, "And if this stayed hard, we could get rid of your brother."
And that was his sister he was grabbing too…..one in the same in KY.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT