ADVERTISEMENT

My Senior Football Season...

Dec 6, 2017
South Carolina
Happy FRYEday! Check out my new blog post about the UNFORGETTABLE football season of 2006.

I'm not proud of it, but it's the truth. It must be told!

CLICK!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Good job on writing that! I too have experienced the same. An 0-11 campaign at Midland Valley in 1991.
Should have beat Brookland Cayce but didn’t. Orangeburgs coach said we kicked their ass in the paper. Yet they won.
At halftime of the Airport game coach told us he would lobby to end the game then as Duce Staley was running all over us. 42-0 final.
And lastly, at 0-10 we played our rival North Augusta. With a 7-7 halftime score we had hopes for an upset. 42-7 was the last score I saw with a uniform on. Hurts still but I wouldn’t have quit for anything.

Good job on writing that! I too have experienced the same. An 0-11 campaign at Midland Valley in 1991.
Should have beat Brookland Cayce but didn’t. Orangeburgs coach said we kicked their ass in the paper. Yet they won.
At halftime of the Airport game coach told us he would lobby to end the game then as Duce Staley was running all over us. 42-0 final.
And lastly, at 0-10 we played our rival North Augusta. With a 7-7 halftime score we had hopes for an upset. 42-7 was the last score I saw with a uniform on. Hurts still but I wouldn’t have quit for anything.

At least when you saw Duce running all over UGA and then teams in the NFL, it’s a little easier to swallow.

If it makes you feel any better I really didn’t stand a chance tackling Woodrow Dantzler and it didn’t help that he had Alex Barron blocking for him in the rare chance that he stepped in my direction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT