ADVERTISEMENT

My top 10 posters in no particle order. What's yours?

I went to one of those FGF Poster's meetings in the late 90's at the Tremont Hotel on Knox Abbott. We were excited and hopeful about what this new thing, message boards, would become.

Many have moved on. But you know, the sports seasons change, the topics evolve, the fun is still here at times. Members change.

But the only thing consistent is the passion. And passion only exists where there is free and open debate. Otherwise, it's desperation. And the country is getting desperate, and the debate shut down, and limited. Little by little....

So, against that backdrop, all you guys are in my top ten, because you give a darn and you speak up. Don't stop.

I liked the Farrah Fawcett one from the mid 70's in the one piece.
Heather Thomas in the blue bikini
Kathy Ireland
Cheryl Tiegs pink bikini
Seems like I remember a Samantha Foxx

I can't think of 10. In fact, I had to use google for the last two on my list. I'm getting old.

Come on... we all know Bo Derick was the only “10”.

Reactions: SCexpat38
He crossed a line - I've forgotten exactly what it was - but he was otherwise a good poster. Wonder if he's here in another iteration and we just don't know it. Nah, we would know it.
Post a gif to describe our football season. He posted the 9/11 plane into the WTC.

EDIT: Reading further I see it was brought up already. Sorry.

Chris Clark? What a kiss up!!! You must have played football at Lexington with Chris... RollLaugh

@uscbeckham might be offended that he's tied for 11 with me and below Chris Clark....:D

CC posts about Gamecock Sports, he could have been higher but y’all’s frequency of posts is hard to ignore but his value per post CRUSHES you

There is a Samantha fox poster. Popular 90’s posters were Carmen Electra
Jennifer McCarthy
Pam Anderson
Yasmine Bleeth
Alyssa Milano
Tiffany Amber Thiessen

my favorite Playboy issue was the College issue. I remember when girls from USC were in there. Guys looked for them on campus. Girls called them a garden tool.

Yeah I think Christina Applegate was on my wall . Bro I saw an interview with Carmen Electra a few weeks ago and she is still SMOKING HOT !!!! She looks the exact same . Pam looks like a space alien now unfortunately. You would think running around with Dennis and Dave Navarro would take 20 years off Carmen’s life .

ColaG'Cock should be at or near the top. Many other great posters on this board. As someone else mentioned there are too many to list. Of the posters not already mentioned: uscg1984, Hi Cock, importcock, Blackland, 92 Pony, andersoncountycock, maze 1, Expo Brace 1, Garnet Chicken. Heck let's just include all regular posters. Every regular poster on this board makes it fun, interesting, and educational.

Last edited:
Yeah I think Christina Applegate was on my wall . Bro I saw an interview with Carmen Electra a few weeks ago and she is still SMOKING HOT !!!! She looks the exact same . Pam looks like a space alien now unfortunately. You would think running around with Dennis and Dave Navarro would take 20 years off Carmen’s life .
I noticed the same thing about Carmen. Some people have that gene.

I went to one of those FGF Poster's meetings in the late 90's at the Tremont Hotel on Knox Abbott. We were excited and hopeful about what this new thing, message boards, would become.

Many have moved on. But you know, the sports seasons change, the topics evolve, the fun is still here at times. Members change.

But the only thing consistent is the passion. And passion only exists where there is free and open debate. Otherwise, it's desperation. And the country is getting desperate, and the debate shut down, and limited. Little by little....

So, against that backdrop, all you guys are in my top ten, because you give a darn and you speak up. Don't stop.
Is the Tremont still in operation? I always thought it was an inviting looking place?

Is the Tremont still in operation? I always thought it was an inviting looking place?
Wiped out and replaced by one set of the 40 Million apartments in town built for students now that they all go to school online. But, we are wiping out history, so there you go.

Who knew, maybe sports boards will be the chronicle of what truly happened in America.

Reactions: king ward
Wiped out and replaced by one set of the 40 Million apartments in town built for students now that they all go to school online. But, we are wiping out history, so there you go.

Who knew, maybe sports boards will be the chronicle of what truly happened in America.
As roadside hotels go, I thought the Tremont was special, at least in appearance. I know that many visiting USC opponents used to stay there.

ColaG'Cock should be at or near the top. Many other great posters on this board. As someone else mentioned there are too many to list. Of the posters not already mentioned: uscg1984, Hi Cock, importcock, Blackland, 92 Pony, andersoncountycock, maze 1, Expo Brace 1, Garnet Chicken. Heck let's just include all regular posters. Every regular poster on this board makes it fun, interesting, and educational.
Thanks FBC.. I was getting really sad and depressed for a minute there. Wshooo..

Thanks Freddie, You would definitely be on my top ten too, near the top. Maybe someone should do a least favorite poster thread. I have an idea who would be in first place on that...lol

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Awwww.... another list I did not make...

Even when Shoe posted the Happy Birthday list a while back, he skipped me....

I have no friends....:(

Freakoffhisleash, or whatever the handle was, usually had something interesting to say. Beckham had the best signature of all time, that photo of him and his bride in the South Upper. FatBradstard was a hoot in the late 2000’s. I can’t remember the name of the poster whose avatar is a rainbow gamecock, but he follows basketball (men’s and women’s) more closely than anyone, so he’s a top poster in my mind. uscnoklahoma tends to post sports opinions I almost always agree with, and king ward and I appear to line up politically. BobbyB is a good one. Whatever happened to Pepsicock, he still around?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT