ADVERTISEMENT

My wife and I got the Covid-19 test today.

I’ve heard a few first hand accounts from people that have gotten the virus and From that I don’t understand why you wouldn’t take every precaution not to get it and and possibly pass it on! A year ago I would wonder to myself why is that person wearing a mask today I would ask myself why is that person not wearing a mask, things change quickly!

I don't wear a mask because it's caca...... and I'm a free American. No laws on the books stating I have to wear one, so I won't. And don't.

Reactions: Cybercock
Hope you and your family stay safe. I think you did the right thing by testing. Like others have said, out of an abundance of caution I would stay out of public until you get confirmation.

From a "virus" with a 95 -99 % survival rate. Seriously > Worse paper cuts out there. This is ridiculous media manipulation. Period.

Reactions: Cybercock
The Health Department said they would contact us by phone in three to five day, with the results. If we test positive will be have to self quarantine?
I had it my wife and daughter also had it. Got it from work, 7 people in one of the buildings I work in have had it. It was bad but will tell you I have had flu that was worse. Didn't have a temp or all the coughing just feel like crap and run down with zero energy. Sleep for 10 to 12 hours straight and wake up in same position as I laid down. Took about a week and half to get rid of it. Take a lot of zinc and vitamin C seamed to help with me.

The Health Department called us late yesterday afternoon and said my wife and I both tested negative. That tells me that we have been doing all the right things, washing our hands constantly, doing the hand sanitizer before we take our masks off, and of course wearing the masks.
Good...lot of value in following those simple actions!

I had it my wife and daughter also had it. Got it from work, 7 people in one of the buildings I work in have had it. It was bad but will tell you I have had flu that was worse. Didn't have a temp or all the coughing just feel like crap and run down with zero energy. Sleep for 10 to 12 hours straight and wake up in same position as I laid down. Took about a week and half to get rid of it. Take a lot of zinc and vitamin C seamed to help with me.
Thanks for sharing. Many different experiences. Most of the people I know that got it, had bad headaches for days.
The numbers where I live are going down dramatically....likely because of heavy mask wearing and closing down places like bars & night clubs.

50% of positives are false!

For me the test for me was worse than the actual virus. The real death rate is less than seasonal flu, which makes sense considering Covid 19 is in the same family as the common cold.

If we truly had any sense, we'd encourage all the young healthy people to get it so we can get heard immunity and move on. Instead we are telling those are risk to stay locked up for now 6 months with no end in sight. Normal respiratory viruses pass through the population in 40 days. This should have been over in April with far fewer deaths. The delay in the virus passing through the population has exposed many more elderly and at risk people.

Nearly everyone that struggles with the virus was vitamin d deficient because they work inside and/or were quarantining. Everyone I know that takes vitamin d and zinc or works outside had no issues.

Everything the "experts" have suggested maximizes the harm. They panicked due to bad data at the start and instead of admitting the screw up they've continued to double down either from arrogance or the lover of celebrity/power.

Real experts advised not shutting down at all. Belarus never closed anything and has had full tourism and sporting events. They had 600 dead in a population of 10 million for a overall death rate of 0.006%. Their infection curve shows the pandemic is completely over there.

We should have lost about 20,000 total if we'd listen to epidemiologist instead of Fauci.

Reactions: tngamecock#
The Health Department called us late yesterday afternoon and said my wife and I both tested negative. That tells me that we have been doing all the right things, washing our hands constantly, doing the hand sanitizer before we take our masks off, and of course wearing the masks.

doing the hand sanitizer before we take our masks off, and of course wearing the masks.

This^^^

This is one of the reasons why I say mask don't work and people are tossing them on the ground outside of stores and trashing the place...

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/269-...sode/sc-covid-numbers-and-the-lefts-69886138/

No, but the Health Department said they were administering the test and one didn't have to show symptoms to get tested. All during this pandemic we have taken all of the precautions but we have had to get out buy groceries, go to the doctor, etc. There wasn't a huge line when we drove by the HD so we just decided to get the test. By the time we completed the paperwork they were ready to test us. So we weren't causing anyone else not to be tested nor were we delaying anyone from getting tested. So hence we got tested because I'm in about three high risk categories and my wife is in one high risk category.
My wife and I have been happy with Instacart grocery deliveries ...

That’s great to hear brother!

Awesome.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky

I'm glad to read this because you're one of my favorite posters.

So glad to hear the good news Freddie. Just don't slack off now. :)

I’m glad you both got negative test results. Keep doing all you can to take care of yourselves.

We were tested on Friday and got the results back late afternoon yesterday (Monday).
My wife and I were getting tested simultaneous to heading out of town. Had the test at Walgreens drive thru at 930 am had the results before we entered Kentucky that afternoon. We are both at risk so we were doing the test anyway. We have been doing all the things you do, so we figured we were negative. We were, so we could tell the Gubner of Kentucky we did not need to quarantine. Funny, because, I had called their tourism and Covid hotlines and they were like, ah what the heck, come on up. That was before the test. The Covid hotline lady sounded like Kramer doing the movie line on Seinfeld. She was funny and frankly, kinda ....ah shucks.....Had a great trip, still well thank the Lord!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT