ADVERTISEMENT

Mythical NC

CED2244

Jul 25, 2013
Until Division1 gets a real playoff going it will only be mythical. That will not happen until all the unwise boycott the so called champion ship game. If no one attends that game and they lose all that money, U can bet your sweet bippy they will have an on the field playoff as the other division teams have. All the people that attend those games control it but not enough wisdom to see it. Wake the hell up and find out who the real champion is every year. I am an Alabama fan + Gamecock fan but I say this up front. Alabama has never won a National championship. It's all MYTHICAL, (IMAGINATION) I'm ready for them to do it on the field. Are U, or do u only like to imagine such things? Division 1aa down are real teams. Furman University are the only team in this state of SC to win a real NC.

'

Saban is hold a mythical trophy. Witchcraft!

Until Division1 gets a real playoff going it will only be mythical. That will not happen until all the unwise boycott the so called champion ship game. If no one attends that game and they lose all that money, U can bet your sweet bippy they will have an on the field playoff as the other division teams have. All the people that attend those games control it but not enough wisdom to see it. Wake the hell up and find out who the real champion is every year. I am an Alabama fan + Gamecock fan but I say this up front. Alabama has never won a National championship. It's all MYTHICAL, (IMAGINATION) I'm ready for them to do it on the field. Are U, or do u only like to imagine such things? Division 1aa down are real teams. Furman University are the only team in this state of SC to win a real NC.

'

6fa.png

I must have missed something. I thought we had a playoff system in place now. Didn't Ohio St have to play 2 playoff games last year to win the NC?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT