ADVERTISEMENT

Nashville sports radio says...

nismo29630

Jul 1, 2005
Nashville, TN
Lance Thompson could be poached to join Pruitts' staff. He is lead recruiter for some of our recruits including Iyana, our highly rated OL. What say you? I really hope we will only be looking to fill one open spot and the 10th new coaching spot.

Hate to say it but Tennessee really came out of this whole deal pretty good with Pruitt. I hope we don't lose anymore coaches but that was the downfall of Spurrier if you remember. He'd lose coaches and replaced them with worse.

Just looked, according to Rivals Iyama is recruited by Wolford. Maybe it was them being Homers and had wishful thinking on who Pruitt can flip. I really hope we turn up the charm on Dorian and Horn to come to us. Tennessee got a good hire. Hopefully he fails though, for our sake.

Reactions: joplin gamecock1
Phils stock is prbly goin thru the roof this morning. Once again he is prbly seen as the hero that saved the day

That would be disappointing. Our DLine play has certainly improved this year.

You're off your game today... "cannot afford to lose"... like Rogue said, pay the man his money and beef up his title. He has earned it.

how does simply stating Tenn. interested in Thompson off my game

Let's start from the beginning... How does my post imply the report isn't accurate?

Ok , from the beginning because its you.... the OP states he hears tenn. interested in Thompson:

Then you say" coaches on muschamps staff that he cannot afford to lose, TRob and LT.

Then i reply "tenn. report is accurate.".., going back to original post that started the conversation....in all due respect, you are off your game

I was really hoping they were going to hire Mike Leach and the Tennessee clown show would continue. Pruitt means business. Time to start locking down our coaching staff.

I was really hoping they were going to hire Mike Leach and the Tennessee clown show would continue. Pruitt means business. Time to start locking down our coaching staff.

a great hire, since H.S coaching thru college has always been around winning programs

If Pruitt is the right hire, Tennessee's program will take off and be competing for SEC championships in a couple of years

From what i hear, never available in SC...seems to be some mystery in that, i have my beliefs , as to why, but they will lay dormant
I thought it was pretty out in the open that he cheated on his wife, and she insisted they leave Columbia. Maybe I'm wrong.

I thought it was pretty out in the open that he cheated on his wife, and she insisted they leave Columbia. Maybe I'm wrong.
This^. Its never been a secret.
Bosox is off his game today...

The only school I know of that can consistently lose assistant coaches and keep rolling is Alabama.

I would think Muschamp would try to hire Rocker, like he did when he started here. Unless his NCAA violations were too serious.

Hate to say it but Tennessee really came out of this whole deal pretty good with Pruitt. I hope we don't lose anymore coaches but that was the downfall of Spurrier if you remember. He'd lose coaches and replaced them with worse.
That was part of his quitting. He quit looking for good coaches. And, hell, that was his primary job to replace coaches. Spurrier quit. I just don't think Muschamp will quit.

That was part of his quitting. He quit looking for good coaches. And, hell, that was his primary job to replace coaches. Spurrier quit. I just don't think Muschamp will quit.

yea, college HC being a quitter in mid season is rare

Tennessee HC Pruitt will take several college coaches from several SEC teams.

ADVERTISEMENT