ADVERTISEMENT

Nasirildeen...

What do we NOT do that other schools do? I can't believe that he just had some miraculous revelation overnight. This class is beginning to look like we won't gain ground on who we compete with. Would like more info. Can't believe it is some sort of Paris Palmer type situation where we don't communicate...have to believe this staff maintained the effort, right?

Reactions: cocky lady
Crap. This is getting old. I hate negative recruiting. Teams like FSU Bama, LSU, Florida and even Clemson miss on a guy and they swoop in and steal from the others. This sucks.

Poor kid can't even make his own decisions. Was well documented that he wanted to come to SC, but his dad wanted him to play for Jay Graham.

What do we NOT do that other schools do? I can't believe that he just had some miraculous revelation overnight. This class is beginning to look like we won't gain ground on who we compete with. Would like more info. Can't believe it is some sort of Paris Palmer type situation where we don't communicate...have to believe this staff maintained the effort, right?
Win...

It is not going to suck. We filled a lot of needs and definitely made the offense better with the smith kids. We need to close strong on both lines to make it even better.

I don't think many people understand the huge ramifications of losing big time performers. We're in a conference that usually puts 9-10 teams in the top 25 on recruiting day. We're a fringe top 25 recruiting school. That means we're not passing any of the teams ahead of us. That means 5-7 win seasons, minor bowls and embarrassing losses to quality programs. Losing this guy and possibly the corner from Georgia could actually be the beginning of the end for Muschamp. He's not considered a top notch game day coach. That means he has to recruit like crazy. If he's getting top 30 classes that means we're getting thrashed. Clemson winning a title only makes these recruiting losses that much more dire.

I don't think many people understand the huge ramifications of losing big time performers. We're in a conference that usually puts 9-10 teams in the top 25 on recruiting day. We're a fringe top 25 recruiting school. That means we're not passing any of the teams ahead of us. That means 5-7 win seasons, minor bowls and embarrassing losses to quality programs. Losing this guy and possibly the corner from Georgia could actually be the beginning of the end for Muschamp. He's not considered a top notch game day coach. That means he has to recruit like crazy. If he's getting top 30 classes that means we're getting thrashed. Clemson winning a title only makes these recruiting losses that much more dire.
Let's judge Muschamp in two years. This class will fill some needs at several positions. Next year's class will obviously be extremely important!

Reactions: roosterbell
Step back off the ledge guy. Who says Muschamp is not considered a good game day coach. Haven't seen that one. Also, we are still filling a lot of needs with this class. Seems like years ago we took some guys that you guys stated no one else would want. i.e Eric Norwood, Darian Stewart, etc. and they wanted to be here and started something good. You lose one, you work on getting others, you don't wine and cry about how this one person kills the class. Period.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT