ADVERTISEMENT

Nassar sentenced

We all know how the NCAA works. refer to UNC.

Should start with the president and board being removed at MSU. If you read all the details, it is hard to believe the board continues to support the president (who didn't bother to show-up in court for the start of the impact statements).
She showed up the first day of the victim statements....and then had an uncomfortable and regretful meeting with one of the victims after the hearing. Then made a rather callous statement to the press. She failed to show up for any of the remainder of the 150+ victim statements. While once popular, she is not going to survive this.

Reactions: viennacocks
She showed up the first day of the victim statements....and then had an uncomfortable and regretful meeting with one of the victims after the hearing. Then made a rather callous statement to the press. She failed to show up for any of the remainder of the 150+ victim statements. While once popular, she is not going to survive this.
Doesn't deserve to survive it. One of the board members was running his mouth on a radio show yesterday, being very defiant. Basically said the president has made the university tons of money via donations and deserves to keep her job. He referenced their football stadium.

Doesn't deserve to survive it. One of the board members was running his mouth on a radio show yesterday, being very defiant. Basically said the president has made the university tons of money via donations and deserves to keep her job. He referenced their football stadium.
I saw that....she has had complete support from the Board from obvious reasons (up until this anyway). She had a sterling reputation as a University administrator....and, ironically, as a leader for women's causes. She needs to make a very public mea culpa and then submit her resignation.

I saw that....she has had complete support from the Board from obvious reasons (up until this anyway). She had a sterling reputation as a University administrator....and, ironically, as a leader for women's causes. She needs to make a very public mea culpa and then submit her resignation.
The USOC CEO came out today and is asking for the heads of USA Gymnastic directors. USOC is under fire but at least he is admitting they failed the gymnast and are going to make some major changes. Good move on his end.

Reactions: rogue cock
I think we all deserve to know when the University first heard of allegations and what their reaction was. This is worse than Penn State. Involved more kids and even the Olympic team - the face of the U.S. every 4 years. Especially in women's gymnastics.

I'm usually not one to advocate for violent retribution but if this happened to me that's about the only revenge I'd want to take

I'm usually not one to advocate for violent retribution but if this happened to me that's about the only revenge I'd want to take
Did anyone listen to the judge? She indicated that if she could, she would offer up some violent retribution.

While Sandusky deserved to be thrown under the bus, his disgusting behavior was outside of the NCAA's jurisdiction as the victims were not student athletes.

In this Michigan State case, many victims were/are student athletes and it's within the NCAA's purview.

This is in no way condoning Sandusky's behavior. If you commit a crime in Forest Acres, it's outside of Lexington County's jurisdiction to prosecute the case.

I think I saw where she did resign, yesterday I think.

Reactions: rogue cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT