ADVERTISEMENT

National Championships....

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
National Championship in Baseball Coastal Carolina

National Championship in Football Clemson

National Championship in Basketball ???????

Not going to say it... But can you think of any other team from our state???

I've thought this too, but never uttered it. However, Carolina has the opportunity on Friday to show they can beat a legit team, after which anything is possible.

(In hindsight, that's mean. I shouldn't diss Marquette like that.)

I've thought this too, but never uttered it. However, Carolina has the opportunity on Friday to show they can beat a legit team, after which anything is possible.

(In hindsight, that's mean. I shouldn't diss Marquette like that.)

Well, we've already beaten a team most experts thought was one of the most likely teams to walk away with the championship. This team is capable of beating anyone left on its schedule. Baylor will be a tough matchup for us, but after this weekend, it's hard to say anything is impossible with this team.

We beat the team the oddsmakers chose as the favorite, even if they weren't a 1 seed. If we can do that, we can beat anyone.

Friday will be tough. Games in Greenville were almost like home games. Playing on that stage in New York will be different. Hopefully the players can bring it like they have the last two games.

Really thought SMC MBB (29-4) might have a chance at a NC until losing yesterday in the NJCAA tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT