ADVERTISEMENT

Nations best HS RB commits to Gamecocks

As expected Tigernet is saying he didn’t have a commitable offer from Upstate. #28 player in the country....

They are da's if they really think that. This site sounds like what people say tigernet is. "nations best rb commit". Let's just be happy about a huge 5 star rb commitment and not embellish every recruit like they do. Z Evans is a cut above the rest this year.

king don't douse all the enthusiasm with your contrarian crusade!
I can't douse the enthusiasm of those who are determined. That is the nitrous oxide Gamecock mindset. I'm down on this football program since the Florida and UVA games and I'm not coming off that until I see something to convince me that such breakdowns are behind us. The rest of y'all can beat the drum. I'm sitting and watching.

I can't douse the enthusiasm of those who are determined. That is the nitrous oxide Gamecock mindset. I'm down on this football program since the Florida and UVA games and I'm not coming off that until I see something to convince me that such breakdowns are behind us. The rest of y'all can beat the drum. I'm sitting and watching.

I remain cautiously optimistic about WM and USC football. No team endured more injuries than the 2019 Gamecocks. I do agree that the Belk Bowl and 4th quarter collapse at UF we’re downright disgusting!

Who asked or cares what you think?

Go Cocks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT