ADVERTISEMENT

NC State DE squats 700 lbs, runs 4.58 40 and has 40" vertical

That brings back memories of a kid I trained. He weighed 200 lbs and rode a bicycle 4 miles to work out!
He did 450 lb x 20
500 x 15
550 x 10
600 x 5 if good form here he tried
650 x 3
Kid was 5'11 1/2" did 11 feet standing broad jump!! It tore him up when I beat him on the broad jump. :)

Ah. The type thread that brings out the braggarts and wise guys. Same ones who will be posting fire___(usually everybody from the AD on down) if we lose.

Ah. The type thread that brings out the braggarts and wise guys. Same ones who will be posting fire___(usually everybody from the AD on down) if we lose.

"Those are pretty good numbers. Reminds me of the time I put up slightly better numbers back in the day. I can still whip this steak over that mountain though."

Short passing game to RB, TE and WR bubble screens neutralize DL pass rushes. And, NC STATE is new on the corners. I like it.

Short passing game to RB, TE and WR bubble screens neutralize DL pass rushes. And, NC STATE is new on the corners. I like it.
Yep. Being strong on DL is great but you better have depth too. Those players can't play nonstop you run them sideline to sideline until their tongues hang out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT