ADVERTISEMENT

NC State fan here taking your questions!

Appreciate the words, it's been a fun convo. I hope we keep stay physical because that was fun to watch vs Clemson, despite the heartbreaking end. We just need consistency there.

Our first string nickleback (essentially our 3rd LB) right now was a starting safety last year, so I think if that lineup stays the same, you may have more success down the seams and beating/testing our new safeties. I honestly don't remember any TEs or RBs having huge games catching the ball last year but I could wrong. The biggest issues we had last year were quick outs and bubbles. ECU killed us with that.

As for the next HC, I have no idea. I'd guess we could spend $3- $3.3 to start. I honestly don't know much about young HCs but I did like Morris at SMU (sorry, im sure you guys aren't fans) but I'm not sure he gets out of Texas/that area.

Actually we are huge Chad Morris fans. Beat him like a rented mule!

I think the SEC is targeting UNC, Duke, and/or UVA first.

Every ACC school has signed the Grant of Rights that runs thru 2036-37. There's also a 50+ mil exit fee. There isn't enough $$ for any conference (SEC, B1G) to throw at an ACC school for them to leave.

Pullin for the Pack in this one :)
giphy.gif

Reactions: heelzfor2
@ncrebel574 -- I'll believe Doeren has what it takes when I see a quality win from him. I almost puked when he managed to snatch a loss from the jaws of victory against Clemson last season.

Unfortunately I'm in Wilmington, so that's not on my agenda
Understood. I finally visited there a few years ago. Good city.

I hate Chapel Hill but have found myself there many times for concerts. The one saving grace about that entitled, uptight hell hole is a solid breakfast from Sunrise Biscuit Kitchen as you flee town the next morning.

Reactions: ncrebel574
I considering myself level headed (and typically pessimistic when it comes to NCSU sports), so if you have any questions regarding NC State and/or the upcoming game, let's hear them.

This is a refreshing change. A visitor on our site to discuss an upcoming game against us who is as objective as an informed fan can be. You're welcome here any time. Except for this game, I'll be pulling for you guys this season. You'll be my very favorite ACC team if you finish off Clemson this year.

Reactions: ncrebel574
This is a refreshing change. A visitor on our site to discuss an upcoming game against us who is as objective as an informed fan can be. You're welcome here any time. Except for this game, I'll be pulling for you guys this season. You'll be my very favorite ACC team if you finish off Clemson this year.

It's been a fun convo, thanks. Looking forward to this weekend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT