ADVERTISEMENT

NC STATE VS. USC GAME THREAD

You're a punk. Why don't you run up to Columbia and tell some of our players that you're not impressed? Strap a Go Pro camera to your sorry ass while you're at it. Talk about being a keyboard warrior, go for it hot shot.

You take it personal on so many levels. You need to get a life. Maybe someday you'll figure out there's a little more to it than a football game.

Most of my criticism was not with any player but the fact that we waited until the final 30 seconds to call a timeout when our defense had been on the field 100 plays Think that's a fair criticism. We took one to the locker room. Don't get to carry them over.

I know it'll hurt your ego but I could care less what you think.

You take it personal on so many levels. You need to get a life. Maybe someday you'll figure out there's a little more to it than a football game.

Most of my criticism was not with any player but the fact that we waited until the final 30 seconds to call a timeout when our defense had been on the field 100 plays Think that's a fair criticism. We took one to the locker room. Don't get to carry them over.

I know it'll hurt your ego but I could care less what you think.

Really? How much less could you care?

There sure is more to life than a football game yet you come on here telling everyone how unimpressed you are with the win. Go screw yourself.

Really? How much less could you care?

There sure is more to life than a football game yet you come on here telling everyone how unimpressed you are with the win. Go screw yourself.

Never said unimpressed. I stated I guess we won it. A reaction to the number of times we let a team hang around after having a 14 point lead and the ball late in the third quarter. We hung on. I am glad we did.

Maybe if I sunshine pumped and told you it was awesome from start to finish I'd gain your approval but I just don't care. It was a good win against an unranked team but very sloppy at the end and if you'd take the garnet glasses off for a second maybe you could see that two.

Went to carolina. Got 2 degrees there. Traveled all around to support this team. I care, not that I need to prove that to you in the slightest.

The difference is you start with the "take a hike" "punk" and "go screw yourself". That is what makes you a tool. You take it personal. You need to get a life. It's a message board. We all have opinions. We are all entitled to them. It's the crap you're flinging that needs to stop on here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT