ADVERTISEMENT

NC STATE VS. USC GAME THREAD

What defense did you expect...this is what Muschamp inherited
That's not an excuse anymore. These guys have gone through 2 springs and 2 falls camps and a year of this scheme. No excuse for not knowing where to be or being out of position. None.

What qb is not going to pick us apart? We put no pressure on the qb and we have no secondary.

That's not an excuse anymore. These guys have gone through 2 springs and 2 falls camps and a year of this scheme. No excuse for not knowing where to be or being out of position. None.

Totally agree . This is not a talent Gap , this is terrible coaching schemes . Our DB's are clueless . Looks like Kenny "Thrill" Hill all over again .

Yep. Look at the pockets the NCST QB is getting. It's clean every time. He's getting every look he wants.

From the stands it looks like we are covering ok but with no QB pressure he has time to thread the needle.

What is Champ's input on defense? Does he override decisions or does he let Robinson run the show?

No talent gap?....are you kidding me....what are you watching. last year there was zero defensive players on SC that could start at Clemson. .now there is one.....in a few years there will be a few more

Well I'm going to have to give my best "ofcourse" impersonation.......I'm calling it right now, NC state will steamroll us the second half......js

You don't watch much football do you.. these teams evenly matched

Take King out put Lammons at corner and put Nixon at safety!!! King is getting us killed.

What is Champ's input on defense? Does he override decisions or does he let Robinson run the show?
Don't know, but it looks nothing like the D scheme he ran at Florida. The secondary at Florida was all over the receivers at the snap. That is what I was hoping he'd bring here. Maybe that was more Durkin.

Geez, I was being a little flippant when I asked what was our record for passing yards allowed in a game. As it is, we've allowed 300 in the first half.

Don't know, but it looks nothing like the D scheme he ran at Florida. The secondary at Florida was all over the receivers at the snap. That is what I was hoping he'd bring here. Maybe that was more Durkin.
he had players at UF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT