ADVERTISEMENT

NC State women-ranked at #21....

NaturalGC7

Aug 22, 2014
Concord, NC
host first round of NCAA tourney. NCAA sucks and our AD needs to grow a pair and step up his pressure to make sure USC athletics is treated fairly in all sport. Tanner's job is not only to build buildings and fix toilets. Anyone who thinks Tanner's position doesn't allow him to make a difference with NCAA decisions is wrong.

If somehow, someway, however improbable, RT could get the NCAA to allow our women to host the first weekend, would you stop bellyaching about RT?

Grow a pair?

I take it the OP thinks our AD needs more machismo?

"Hey NCAA, give my women's basketball team home court advantage or I'll waggle my big manly scrotum at you like a king."

Edit: Sorry. Been a long day and I'm clearly not normal any more.

Edit 2: Could title this post, "Evolution of an athletic director" and fill it up with stuff about DNA and sperm and why athletic directors need bigger testicles to ensure survival in the Darwinian jungle or what the hell ever it is.

host first round of NCAA tourney. NCAA sucks and our AD needs to grow a pair and step up his pressure to make sure USC athletics is treated fairly in all sport. Tanner's job is not only to build buildings and fix toilets. Anyone who thinks Tanner's position doesn't allow him to make a difference with NCAA decisions is wrong.
What does NC State women hosting have to do with Ray Tanner?

Guess which AD got home tree advantage?

Aarctoideachorus.jpg

You do realize that we are, in fact, hosting the first and second rounds at the CLA this weekend, right? So I'm not entirely certain of the point of your post.

His point must be that Tanner should harangue the NCAA about N.C. State getting to host. I'd love to see him do that.

Last edited:
This is the weirdest post I have seen in a while. And that is saying something. Why the heck should Tanner give the NCAA crap about his Alma Mater being a 4 seed and hosting. There is no way they beat Miss State even if they win a couple games. And why should Tanner even care?

I had wondered what this post was about but had resisted reading it. Boy were my instincts right

Reactions: vacock#
it seems that OP skims articles about women's bball and saw that Dawn was upset about being sent so far away and assumed that NC State got what Carolina did not.

Basically knows enough to be outraged and not enough to be accurate

We are hosting. What are you talking about?

Can someone please tell me what time and what channel the game is on?

(I would have started a separate post, but this seems the most appropriate place).

Reactions: vacock#
it seems that OP skims articles about women's bball and saw that Dawn was upset about being sent so far away and assumed that NC State got what Carolina did not.

Basically knows enough to be outraged and not enough to be accurate

^^^^Might be onto something.^^^^

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
I think we are hosting a baseball series this weekend, but some of you may consider Friday a weekday, I like to believe the weekend starts around 4/430ish on a Friday, but that can be debated, any how some of my family still hosts happy our on Friday afternoon when the workday wraps up, but on occasion we end up at Lucky's or Hemingway's.

If there were a March Madness of ignorance and/or stupidity, this post would host the first round of the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT