ADVERTISEMENT

Need help: I'm trying to find the Women's National Championship hats that Dawn and her players

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
wear. I need to get some "brownies" with a female USC Graduate here in Marion, NC., she is not only a USC grad but big fan as well. Plus, as we say in the mountains she "purty". I've looked on-line this morning but can't find any, I guess it's too early for me to be doing a search for hats. LOL! I've found some pictures of them but for some reason can't order them. Again, I need the "authentic" National Championship hat that Dawn and the women basketball players wear. I know I've overlooked a merchandise website that would carry the hats.

Thanks in Advance, any help would be appreciated.

Have you never heard of Jewelry Warehouse (Garnet & Black Traditions), Adams Book Store, etc?

Yes, I've heard of those but couldn't find the hat. I checked out Adams bookstore and tried to find Jewelry Warehouse and couldn't find the hat but I don't ever remember hearing of Garnet & Black Traditions.

Have you never heard of Jewelry Warehouse (Garnet & Black Traditions), Adams Book Store, etc?

Yes, I tried those sites (except for Garnet and Black Traditions - which I haven't heard of) as I stated in my post but but couldn't find the particular hat I was interested in buying. It was something like 5:30 am when I made the post and I also stated it was probably too early for me and no wonder I couldn't find the hats.

But let me explain something to you, you ignorant pos, I just figured someone like you who is a member of Mensa could have figured that out. So if you don't like what I post sure as heck don't have to read my comments.

Yes, I've heard of those but couldn't find the hat. I checked out Adams bookstore and tried to find Jewelry Warehouse and couldn't find the hat but I don't ever remember hearing of Garnet & Black Traditions.

FBC...G&B Traditions is the Gamecock Store within Jewelry Warehouse. Just for future reference. They did have the hats at one time, but have probably sold out by now. I know a couple weeks ago they had all their WBB NC and MBB Final 4 gear 50% off to make room for the new football attire.

FBC...G&B Traditions is the Gamecock Store within Jewelry Warehouse. Just for future reference. They did have the hats at one time, but have probably sold out by now. I know a couple weeks ago they had all their WBB NC and MBB Final 4 gear 50% off to make room for the new football attire.

Thanks very much, I will check out G&B. Getting the hat at a 50% discount would be cool.

Try the ncaa store,they seldom run out and usually have a large selection of almost anything ncaa sports related

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT