ADVERTISEMENT

Need Heupel or big 12/Leach disciple....

NooNoo

Jan 27, 2002
.... think it has to be an exciting brand of offense to recruit guys here. Get to play in space. Will never smash people in the i formation in this conference. Muschamp will have to let go of the reins. I think that is a huge problem. As bad as i think Roper is i have a bigger problem with our lack of qb development than the offense as a whole and that is still putrid.

.... think it has to be an exciting brand of offense to recruit guys here. Get to play in space. Will never smash people in the i formation in this conference. Muschamp will have to let go of the reins. I think that is a huge problem. As bad as i think Roper is i have a bigger problem with our lack of qb development than the offense as a whole and that is still putrid.

there b a few runnin' back that played here that might beg 2 differ, .....all starts w/ o line.

there b a few runnin' back that played here that might beg 2 differ, .....all starts w/ o line.

Of course it does but running in the spread is easier to read and block. We don’t recruit o lines able to line up in a phone booth and block the d lines in this league. Even Saban realized that. Bama has more in common on offense with klempson than Stanford.

Reactions: Garnetskies
Of course it does but running in the spread is easier to read and block. We don’t recruit o lines able to line up in a phone booth and block the d lines in this league. Even Saban realized that. Bama has more in common on offense with klempson than Stanford.

We have more in common on offense with Clemson than Stanford. We are nowhere close to an I formation team.

Ummm, Heupel and Leach run two totally different styles of offense. Heupel's offense is very balanced between run and pass. Leach's is anything but balanced.

You hit it on the head boss the only caveat is I don't want League version of the air raid too many throws ...wouldn't mind the Art B version from Baylor where the receivers line all the way outside the hashes and create an awesome amount of space and they utilize the rb's and quarterback to run it as.much as they throw

UCF just hired Heupel as head coach. You snooze you lose this year.
Wow UCF doesn't mess around. When they go after someone they get them! Took them less than a week too. Who's their AD? Reckon he wants a new job?

If roper does in fact bolt for rice, don’t be surprised if Bobby Bentley is elevated to offense of coordinator.

ADVERTISEMENT