ADVERTISEMENT

Need prayer for my wife......

That's great, jeff2001! My folks were married 52 years this past April. I hope you and your bride make it that far...then farther.

Any advice in case I eve get married?
I'm going to be serious for a minute.
Find somebody you know will be there for you. In the good times and the bad times. Dont try to find Ms right now. Find Ms right. If I can find her anybody can.

Not Jeff, and without getting too philosophical, a quick bit of advice I would impart is this;

Quite simply, be nice to each other. Aside from the obvious stuff - love each other, be faithful, etc, etc, - Just. Be. Nice. That in and of itself goes a long, long way.
That's great, jeff2001! My folks were married 52 years this past April. I hope you and your bride make it that far...then farther.

Just because she has a different viewpoint than you, doesn't mean she's wrong. Ask her opinion/advice on stuff.

Happy Anniversary to you both Jeff! Sounds like your wife and mine have a lot in common!

All the ladies that put up with us crazy lunatic gamecock fans are just amazing..... sometimes they even play along to make us feel better & keep us in check when we flirt with that taking it to far line. Amazing how they just know

Reactions: jeff2001
You find real love when you've been married for 56 years, never cooked, planned a meal and all of a sudden she can no longer do those things. i quarantee you've never love until you become the one who does her thing. A caretaker love is much like the full love given to children AND I tell you this virus really lets you know for better or worst, til death do we part.

When she asks does this dress make me look fat, simple say......did you hear that? Pretend you heard a gun shot and she will forget she asked. Lol. Jk. I will be married 30 in May. Congratulations

Congrats, and I totally get it. When you are Gamecock fans, you know how to survive loses, close calls, dissapointments, and you know when the buyout is too much for you. I always thought divorce was backward. We should pay women to stay with us and most of them would probably be happy to pay to get rid of us sometime. But when you are committed, none of that silliness matters. Just twenty years here. You know what I, and garnet blood know, love is an act of will. And worth the work.

ADVERTISEMENT