ADVERTISEMENT

Need tickets on the suite level

Chucktown Cock

Jan 12, 2002
Does anyone have 4 tickets for sale in the suites? Looking for an October game, would love Georgia but can do any other.

I assume the suites have alcohol?

The seats are right behind the band suite level and i prolly could get 2 more in the same section dunno about side by side but if u are interested we would need to either meet up or make a payment arrangement 1st then I could order the tix for u. I am a gamecock club member so I do have priority and am in the Columbia area so lemme know if interested.

Yes section 418 row 13 and I have season tix so u tell me which game
Those are club level, not suites. No amenities, no offense but location wise those are pretty bad seats, right near the end on the east side, way back from the field.

Yes section 418 row 13 and I have season tix so u tell me which game
Those are club level, not suites. No amenities, no offense but location wise those are pretty bad seats, right near the end on the east side, way back from the field.
well me and my wife like them bc your in the shade and we like it better than being in the upper deck so no offense but don't really care what your thoughts are thank u and goodnight!!

well me and my wife like them bc your in the shade and we like it better than being in the upper deck so no offense but don't really care what your thoughts are thank u and goodnight!!
But the original request was for "Suite" tickets, not East Club tickets and you told him you had 2 "Suite" tickets and that you could order him 2 more. You surely knew that all East Club tickets are sold out to season ticket holders and they have NO more to sell. It is a mood point because he was requesting "Suite" tickets. I am not sure if you just didn't understand what "Suite" tickets are or if you were trying to pull one over on him.

ADVERTISEMENT