ADVERTISEMENT

Negative 2 yards rushing? (as in -2 yds??) That's less than ZERO. How's that POSSIBLE???

Southern Fried Chicken

Gold Member
Sep 6, 2022
Especially considering that Rattler was sacked 9 (NINE) Times!!! Figuring, say an avg 7 yard loss per sack, that's 63 yards right there.

NAW, -2 yards is way off. I watched the game live and then the replay as well. -2 yards is total bullshit. Closer to -102 yards!

All we had to do was get to the line of scrimmage and fall forward to double our production.
It was sickening to watch. Little bit of hope for one year; sucks for about five years (The Gamecock Died and Gone to Hell Cycle). If this continues throughout the season, we will start losing recruits. UNC game was sooo depressing to watch. Basketball for men and women, will be sub par this year; as will baseball. USC athletics is a dog, despite fan support and dollar support. How do we ever lose recruits over NIL issues? We give hundreds of millions for capital improvements.

Especially considering that Rattler was sacked 9 (NINE) Times!!! Figuring, say an avg 7 yard loss per sack, that's 63 yards right there.

NAW, -2 yards is way off. I watched the game live and then the replay as well. -2 yards is total bullshit. Closer to -102 yards!
I agree -102 sounds more like it.

All we had to do was get to the line of scrimmage and fall forward to double our production.
Did anyone see Nyck Harbor? He has significant size and speed. He could be used like R. Bell. With the playing time and success that Bell had, last year, I was really surprised to see him leave. Harbor, like Wells, could turn dump passes into significant gains. Don't just waste him. You can count the number of five stars that we've had in the last 10 years on one hand.

Clearly Joyner is no running back. He has no vision. He had some openings and just ran right into the defense. I wonder why Mario Anderson did not play. I know he has vision and power. I've seen him play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT