ADVERTISEMENT

New baseball coach

sadd66

Jun 2, 2010
If there is not a new coach hired this week, then I think its pretty obvious Tanner has his sights on one of the coaches still playing.

Reactions: okccock
I was in Michigan earlier in the year and listening to the radio and they had Erik Bakich on who was begging and pleading to get people to come to their games. I think he would come here in a instant, not a endorsement of any kind just a comment.

Reactions: umdterpcock
You got a source?

Not set in stone yet. Word is they are negotiating bringing Chad back. So possibility still there won't start season with new coach.
KellerWilliams.com does have him making a brand new house purchase on Friday just 6 minutes from ball park.

I have a solid source of us getting a new coach? Heard he was shopping for houses on Lake Murray last weekend. According to the waitress at Olive Garden last night. She heard it from her brother who is friends with a realtor who was showing the coach a few housing options.

I was in Michigan earlier in the year and listening to the radio and they had Erik Bakich on who was begging and pleading to get people to come to their games. I think he would come here in a instant, not a endorsement of any kind just a comment.
When I was in Ann Arbor for a few hours late last June, I rode by their baseball stadium. Looks nice enough. Interesting to me is that they have chairback seating up high and backed bench seating down low,

Reactions: wood90
When I was in Ann Arbor for a few hours late last June, I rode by their baseball stadium. Looks nice enough. Interesting to me is that they have chairback seating up high and backed bench seating down low,

probably new add-on/expansion?

Does Ray's contract prevent him from hiring himself as the new baseball coach at $2 million a year while simultaneously resigning as athletic director?

Last edited:
My guess is Ray Tanner is looking to hire a coach. I can't name my sources but the new coach will have baseball experience

Some of these posts about RT hiring himself etc would never be approved by the Board of Trustees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT